• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

Bv99GczIIAAr_ZU.jpg

caption competiton

Benatia at Bayern is scary. Will be interesting to see how far they get into the CL this year without running into a top team.

I want a Chelsea vs. Bayern rematch pls.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vidal to United all but done according to Mediaset Sport, with Chicharito going the other way.

YES LVG

Money + Chicha or Shinji

and we were always going to get the shittier option innit

RIP Juve. Actually, no..make that BURN IN HELL Juve

pulga

Banned
At least we didn't sell one of our best players because he didn't fit the Marketing plan.

imagine Di Maria in this ad m8

Bv9sy5uIAAAnWV7.png:large

he's too ugly, scares the female market away
plsignorepepelpsignorepepe

now that i think about it, Flo should sign Kagawa. Dat shirt + Shinji = $$$$ in the asian market hnnggggggg

inky

Money + Chicha or Shinji

and we were always going to get the shittier option innit

RIP Juve. Actually, no..make that BURN IN HELL Juve

Pls. Chicha will bang you 10+ a season from the bench. Shinji will just look pretty with all your other pretty midfielders.

Manager

I got power drunk last nigh and bought a projector from Amazon.

Incredible life decision

I got one a year ago or so, after a couple of months I couldn't get the energy to keep starting it so I just started using the computer monitor instead. I got a pretty good one but felt it still washed out the image too much, but I'm pretty close to it.

I really recommend to check out some recommended settings for it after you've "run it in" for XX hours, can do a lot on the image quality and specially the black levels.

Jarnet87

Fulham bought Mitroglou for 12 million pounds in the January transfer window after selling Berbatov and then never played him. Only made 3 appearances lol. Scored a lot of goals in the Greek league.

Manager

Fulham bought Mitroglou for 12 million pounds in the January transfer window after selling Berbatov and then never played him. Only made 3 appearances lol. Scored a lot of goals in the Greek league.

Imagine spending almost £25m on Mitroglou and McCormack striker pair to play in the Championship.

imagine Di Maria in this ad m8

Bv9sy5uIAAAnWV7.png:large

he's too ugly, scares the female market away
plsignorepepelpsignorepepe

now that i think about it, Flo should sign Kagawa. Dat shirt + Shinji = $$$$ in the asian market hnnggggggg

.....that's a fucking hot jersey. Will get it.

Okay thanks, but I have another question for you premfaces. We are strongly linked with Van Ginkel today, from Chelsea. From his Wiki description he seems exactly like the box-to-box midfielder that we need in order to never see Muntari play again. Is he gud?

Please give me better news than you gave me with the Meter Glue guy.

The_Joker

so it seems that we are trying to sell VDV and buy holtby....don't know what to think about that...

i would love to see a badelj-holtby change bud not VDV

omgkitty

Wenger was very evasive about the Giroud injury.

Guess it is 3 months.

I would assume he needs to be. We need another striker and I assume we're talking to people, and if they know our main striker is out for 3 months, they can jack the price up, not that it matters at this point if Wenger says anything or not. He should have come out and said it wasn't that bad, even if he was lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom