• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Thank God I didn't visit RAWK yesterday. Must've been awful.

I'm feeling better today. Losing to City is nothing to be ashamed of, and it's still the second game. Lots of positives to look forward to in this Liverpool season.

Gotta get a result against Tottenham though.

The_Joker

Like Elsk said, VDV is shit.

He was shit last season and will continue to be shit and he's old.

Holtby is young and has proven himself at two different clubs.

he had 16 scorerpoints in 27 games last season, when everyone played like shit...that's not THAT bad... and he was very good in the pre-season this year... i think he could have a pretty good season this time...

holtby didn't really play that good in the last year either....

omgkitty

Bv-Up3OIYAA1Z20.jpg

Barzul

Evening Standard is saying that Giroud is out till New Years. Can't make this shit up. We can't go half a season with Sanogo. Just can't.

Arsenal will probably swoop for Remy now and take the risk with his knee or heart or whatever it was.

Edit - no they won't, Podolski is going to play

operon

Master Troll Durham is at it again, this time writing that Arsenal should stick Mertesacker in the Gunnersaurus costume!

What a master

‏@oskarutd 1h
@ManUtd squad vs @MKDonsFC: De Gea, Amos, Rafael, James, Evans, J, Thorpe, Vermijl, McNair, Janko, Januzaj, Kagawa, Anderson, Powell..

@oskarutd 1h
@ManUtd squad vs @MKDonsFC: cont.... Zaha, Pereira, A, Wilson, Welbeck, Hernandez +1 or 2.

Madrid fans, this is the rb you're getting for your youth team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhAkSfKo0gk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom