• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there a dragon on that Madrid kit? It seems so out of place. Or am I missing some historical thing Madrid has with dragons?

a black shirt with white details, representing the greatness and determination of the club with two mythical beasts from oriental culture on the torso. The event was attended by Emilio Butragueño, the club's Institutional Relations director; the kit's Japanese designer, Yohji Yamamoto

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dawson :(

Right time to go but it's still sad. Credit to him for refusing to be turfed out by AVB and fighting his way back into the team. Unfortunately that was never going to happen this time.

pulga

Banned
27995_445649995502987_438791914_n.jpg

2371600-9530080022-13605.gif

Meier

What are the rumours on Di Maria's new wages?

He'll be on around £200k a week according to earlier reports. I'd imagine that's the low end. RVP is on around £250k and Rooney is on £300k (after his image rights or whatever they did in the last renewal). Di Maria will definitely be in their vicinity.

Great, great signing.

Mastadon

Banned
Manchester United @ManUtd · 23s
Di Maria says: “I am absolutely delighted to be joining #mufc. United is the only club I would have left Real Madrid for.” #WelcomeDiMaria
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 514 times514 FavoriteFavorited 160 times160
More

Januzaj, Zaha, Kagawa, Wilson and Evans all start tonight.

Apart from when he nearly joined PSG of course.

Linius

That Madrid kit is fine. You guys complain too much. Reminds me of this console I could never get:

Th3TIsi.jpg

When I saw it posted this afternoon everyone was like "I'm gonna buy this kit", so I'm not sure if many people here actually complain about it.

That console is looks as shit as the Madrid kit by the way. Maybe I just have something against dragons :p

Wilbur

Banned
Absolutely delighted with the signing. Don't give a fuck about the price. Considering his quality, considering our need... it's worth it. We've taken the burden off Torres as well #heisback

We need a centre mid and a defender too. Vidal, De Jong, Vlaar. Anyone. Come.

Go_Ly_Dow

Not to forget Di Maria's MOST important contribution in a Real Madrid shirt...the ZigZag of Lisboa

ZyNW9k.gif

#GraciasFideo
p0QHO.gif
I hope you win everything
except the CL
with United. Hell, sign me up for the Gaalacticos boys, I'm throwing my hat in with you lot <3

Even Pulga stands with us.... what an honour.

Absolutely delighted with the signing. Don't give a fuck about the price. Considering his quality, considering our need... it's worth it. We've taken the burden off Torres as well #heisback

We need a centre mid and a defender too. Vidal, De Jong, Vlaar. Anyone. Come.

Yes

But we haven't even bid for Vidal or De Jong or even Blind

So. Fucked. Still. We. Are.

Wilbur

Banned
Congrats on the new toy United bros.

Very interested to see how you deploy your attack now.

Personally, I would like to see (if we make no more signings and assuming everyone is fit):

(4-3-1-2) De Gea; Rafael, two of Evans/Rojo/Jones, Shaw; Herrera, Carrick, Di Maria; Mata; two of Rooney/van Persie/Welbeck

We will more than likely see a 4-3-3 though; not much in it but it matters in terms of Mata and the strikers. Whether that means ADM and Rooney wide, I don't know.

Zabojnik

Already afraid of Garcia working his magic to make him look better than he is.

Of that, I have no doubt. Which is also why I expect Benatia to turn to shit under CuntPep. As for the fear part ...

allegri_sorriso_getty.jpg

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

L1NETT

I really don't like Karl Robinson, the fat scouse rabbit, but can't not root for the underdog to maintain my lowerleagueface

First time Stadium:MK gonna be full but still gonna be silent the soulless fucking crater of a stadium

Cracking legroom though

Wes

venison crêpe
I really don't like Karl Robinson, the fat scouse rabbit, but can't not root for the underdog to maintain my lowerleagueface

First time Stadium:MK gonna be full but still gonna be silent the soulless fucking crater of a stadium

Cracking legroom though

Also a nightmare to leave after a match.

D_prOdigy

angel di Maria
you know I am a righteous man
of my virtue I am justly proud
(Et tibit Pater)
angel di Maria
you know I'm so much purer than
the common, vulgar, weak, licentious crowd
(Quia peccavi nimis)
then tell me, Maria
why I see you crossing there
why your smold'ring eyes still scorch my soul
(Cogitatione)
I feel you, I see you
the sun caught in your raven hair
is blazing in me out of all control
(Verbo et opere)
Like fire
Hellfire
This fire in my skin
This burning
Desire
Is turning me to sin

she's used that as an excuse before yet won't keep away from me when we're in the same vicinity so she's just as much a pleb and is completely unsure how to proceed.

although i may have shot myself in the foot, it needed to be said as my commitment issues could hamper any attempt at making anything work. might sound like i am contradicting myself but while i have legit feelings, i'm hesitant to go the full monty for whatever bullshit personal reasons i have. i need to make sure i don't go HAM on her but i leave whatever is there on the table on an 'if' basis.

we do agree that our friendship is important and there are fears on both parts of the negative potential. for now i'm willing to keep things as they are and just enjoy our company when we are together and leave it at that for now and gauge how shit pans out. that desire for more will bubble but that's just the shit i'll have to live with unless i have the balls to offer a finality to it if you will.
eh. part of being a good couple is being great friends too. once you realize you can have both, things will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom