• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Surprised Eto'o's gone to Everton. Surely could have got a bigger payday elsewhere.

Good move for Everton though. Showed enough class year to justify it, and won't be first choice this time round either.

Hixx

M&S do this really nice Angus burger with cheddar melts on and fuck me they are gorgeous. By far the best burger I've had that wasn't from a restaurant or the likes.

dc89

I hadn't seen the team sheets - I have just turned in. Holy shit, is that Nick Powell? What happened to him? Did he have a case of the Adam Johnson's?

I don't know shit about futbol. I seem to say that every post in order to defend what I obviously don't know. But why wouldn't this formation work for ManU? Put Mata as a False 9, and go from there. I think Mata as distributor allows RVP to open up his game to his strengths and Mata can keep Rooney interested with is ability to get him the ball. So tell me footy-gaf, why is this a stupid idea?

Gy61Jzt.png

Wilbur

Banned
I don't know shit about futbol. I seem to say that every post in order to defend what I obviously don't know. But why wouldn't this formation work for ManU? Put Mata as a False 9, and go from there. I think Mata as distributor allows RVP to open up his game to his strengths and Mata can keep Rooney interested with is ability to get him the ball. So tell me footy-gaf, why is this a stupid idea?

Gy61Jzt.png

fuck the false nine

wedward

Gy61Jzt.png

That midfield is weak and would get bossed by better midfields.

RVP is one of the best finishers in the world. You want him as close to goal as possible.

Gy61Jzt.png

No, can't work.

holy crap, my stream was just removed due to terms of violation :(

Hixx

A former Sunderland u21 player just scored in the Gillingham v Newcastle game.

An own goal. This is why we let him go, clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom