• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bv-8S8vCcAAWAVe.jpg

Di Maria says: “I am absolutely delighted to be joining #mufc. United is the only club I would have left Real Madrid for.”

“I’m impressed by the vision & determination everyone has to get this club back to the top.”

Real words from his brain.

pulga

Banned
You're a bit on edge lately innit?

Not at all, stop being so sensitive over literally nothing :lol

Di Maria says: “I am absolutely delighted to be joining #mufc. United is the only club I would have left Real Madrid for.”

“I’m impressed by the vision & determination everyone has to get this club back to the top.”

Real words from his brain.

innit, its not like he was leaving for PSG nooo noo not at all

Go_Ly_Dow

Manchester United @ManUtd · 23s
Di Maria says: “I am absolutely delighted to be joining #mufc. United is the only club I would have left Real Madrid for.” #WelcomeDiMaria
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 514 times514 FavoriteFavorited 160 times160
More

Januzaj, Zaha, Kagawa, Wilson and Evans all start tonight.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Man Utd's next games are Burnley, QPR, Leicester and West Ham

He is going to get so much shit if they don't get at least 10 points

Salvadora

Wenger doesn't rotate CB's.

Would not be surprised if we jumped out when the price went up though.
I'm not sure that this is necessarily the case as we haven't had the personal to rotate in recent history.

How could he when it was only Vermaelen last season? We will see Chambers more regularly than we saw him.

wedward

Almunia retires of heart condition.

Can't believe Wenger stuck with him for as long as he did. Christ. What a nightmare that was.

Lightning

Banned
Estimates he gets from the club
Like Ramsey's surgery that the player himself had to deny days later?

His information reeks of someone who has a loose connection to the club and gets information like "Giroud has a suspected broken foot" and from that Veysey makes his assessment but no way are the club giving Veysey scoops on their injuries in advance. No way his information is not accurate enough for that to be the case.

Ornstein for example commented quite a bit on our injuries last season and he was bang on every time. That's inside information, just like he had inside info on Chambers and Sanchez deals as well.

pulga

Banned
RM_Insider: “@omar_o_salazar: Atención: #Falcao es el nuevo jugador del Real Madrid. Se acaba de cerrar el acuerdo. en el Hotel Paris.

Looks like a deal has been reached for Falcao, according to Radio ESPN

I...I want to BELIEVE
AU7Amsc.gif

RUMBOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom