• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

I have no idea where he will play.

I can imagine us shifting between 433 and 4231.

We also have Jese but he's for the wings and striker role.

Abraxas

I just don't get why reus would go to madrid? I know real are fucking crazy(see: Di Maria) but why would he go there? If they stick him on the wings, bale or ronnie have to go, if he plays centrally, benz is out and he seems central to their playstyle.

He should come to arse.

For sure. I don't know why wenger only reacts when we get shitted on. It's so annoying.

Fuck yes. Finally!!!!!!!!!

It really is admirable that Wenger trusts his players, but he has got to realise that buy signing other players it doesn't mean he is shitting on the rest of the squad.

Elchele

Dear Lord. Do you guys understand Reus' clause will be active NEXT SUMMER? And Dortmund doesn't has any intention or need to sell right now, they lost Lewa already and they only sell one important player per season.

You're listening to a guy who's nickname is Madridista.

pls stop

pulga

Banned
Florentino being Florentino innit.

It's the fucking retard pills I tell you, like clockwork after a CL victory

Dear Lord. Do you guys understand Reus' clause will be active NEXT SUMMER? And Dortmund doesn't has any intention or need to sell right now, they lost Lewa already and they only sell one important player per season.

You're listening to a guy who's nickname is Madridista.

pls stop

It's all over the news you mango dreaming bindipper

wedward

Wenger must really think Jack is going to pull a Rambo this season.

The only reason we are playing this 4-1-4-1 is so Rambo and Jack can both start.

I hope for Wenger's sake he is right and Jack turns it around.

He has had moments where he has looked great, but they are usually followed by dumb mistakes.

Salvadora

The only reason we are playing this 4-1-4-1 is so Rambo and Jack can both start.

He has had moments where he has looked great, but they are usually followed by dumb mistakes.
His loss of possession infuriates me.

wedward

His loss of possession infuriates me.

It is very frustrating. Statistically it was worse in 2011 which is interesting.

Just shows you how much confidence Wenger has in Jack. Willing to play his 40m star man out of position to accommodate Jack in the starting lineup playing in his favored position.

Lightning

Banned

This formation will get us killed when we play top teams. Either way what happens with Jack we're screwed. We got lucky with Everton, if that was Chelsea we'd have conceded 5+ goals.

Phlebas

Banned
Everyone talking about why Real Madrid would sign Reus, no mentioning the more obvious point of why would Dortmund sell now and for barely anymore than his purported release clause?

If Reus wants to move and Madrid meet his release clause, they have no choice.

Edit: Didn't know his release clause isn't active yet

If the butterfly effect is true then Fergie retiring really was the best thing to happen to football in so many years.

I've never enjoyed it this much.

wedward

This formation will get us killed when we play top teams. Either way what happens with Jack we're screwed. We got lucky with Everton, if that was Chelsea we'd have conceded 5+ goals.

I'd be more comfortable with it if we had a beast playing deep instead of Flamini Arteta.

I think we time this formation could work

----------Sanchez
Ozil Jack Rambo Walcott
------------DM
Gibbs Kos Per Debcuhy

Team needs to form an understanding with Sanchez which is going to take time.

Elchele

Xabi Alonso already agreed terms with Bayern. Only the "yes" from RM is left to complete the deal.

HNNGGGG

Neuer
Lahm - Boateng - Benatia - Alaba
Xabi - Schweinsteiger
Robben - Mueller - Ribéry
Lewa

HNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom