• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

Ewan ‏@EwanMCFC 13m
@Carra23 Hi Jamie mate. Tell me a joke.

Jamie Carragher ‏@Carra23 9m
@EwanMCFC Man United?

O. BABY.

You Arsenal fans are a disgrace.

Jack this Jack that. Ramsey you're shit.

How the tables have turned.

Wilshere is going to be a very good player if he can stay fit and get a run in his position. He is super talented.

Hixx

Aston Villa 0 Leyton Orient 0
Birmingham 0 Sunderland 0
Bradford 0 Leeds 0
Burton 0 QPR 0
Stoke 1 Portsmouth 0

Football is dead.

wedward

Wilshere is going to be a very good player if he can stay fit and get a run in his position. He is super talented.

Thank you Viva. They needed to hear this from you.

Fighting this battle on my own has been a struggle.

Lightning

Banned
Xabi Alonso already agreed terms with Bayern. Only the "yes" from RM is left to complete the deal.

HNNGGGG

Neuer
Lahm - Boateng - Benatia - Alaba
Xabi - Schweinsteiger
Robben - Mueller - Ribéry
Lewa

HNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG
Xabi is shit now so yes please weaken Bayern. You go Pep.

Esch

Banned
So many damn Heineken ads. People can't actually enjoy Heinie that much in europe now can they? Tastes like watered down earwax. I'm gonna go ahead and assume this is like our Budweiser situation.

fuenf

Pls guys.
Stop wasting your energy on weird Madrid fans.

yeah they got it wrong. Apparently they are close to buying Dortmund as a club and transfer Reus / Klopp / Hummels over to Real.....

at least that Reus BS shows us how unreliable the Spanish media is. Gives me hope regarding the Xabi news.

Salvadora

As I've said before, it's perfectly acceptable to criticise a player based on performances Viviane.

Those who are writing him off, however, are wrong.

Abraxas

Reus has a release clause of 30 million this summer, 20 million next. Wenger should bid 35 and go to dortmund with rosicky and convince him.

Pennywise

Reus has a release clause of 30 million this summer, 20 million next. Wenger should bid 35 and go to dortmund with rosicky and convince him.

Wenger will do shit.
You're gonna be stuck with Sanogo forever.

And stop spreading bullshit please.

Reus got a release clause NEXT summer, with a sum of either 25 OR 35m €.
We don't know which sum is correct since Dortmund won't comment, which is hardly suprising.

omgkitty

I'm just fucking sick of everyone talking about him. Some people point out every mistake he makes. Others bring up every good thing he does. I wish people would just shut the fuck up about him already.

Abraxas

Wenger will do shit.
You're gonna be stuck with Yaya Sanogo forever.

And stop spreading bullshit please.

Reus got a release clause NEXT summer, with a sum of either 25 OR 35m €.
We don't know which sum is correct since Dortmund won't comment, which is hardly suprising.

Thats not what i have read. He has a release clause this summer, its just higher. Regardless, as liverpool have proved, release clauses mean less than we think tgey do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom