• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not what i have read. He has a release clause this summer, its just higher. Regardless, as liverpool have proved, release clauses mean less than we think tgey do.

Suarez never had a release clause. it was more of a discussion clause. Basically dont have Pep's brother as your agent.

Thats not what i have read. He has a release clause this summer, its just higher. Regardless, as liverpool have proved, release clauses mean less than we think tgey do.

Yeah m8

Continue to believe those shit sources from some Spanish radio station, that's always a good thing to do.

I know, reliable sources from Germany don't mean shit. It's Germany after all, right?

Pennywise

Than you might wanna check your sources.
Some random Arsene twitter isn't gonna deliever the facts.

If Reus had a clause for this summer and he had the intention to move, we wouldn't even have a discussion over it, because he would be already playing at Barca or who knows where, but definitely not Arsenal.

Abraxas

Yeah m8

Continue to believe those shit sources from some Spanish radio station, that's always a good thing to do.

I know, reliable sources from Germany don't mean shit. It's Germany after all, right?
m16, he will most likely leave, all you can do is pray its not bayern.

Blablurn

------------ Neuer

Lahm - Boateng Benatia - Alaba

------------Alonso
-----------------------Schweini

Robben - Götze - Ribery

------------- Lewa

HNG?

fuenf

------------ Neuer

Lahm - Boateng Benatia - Alaba

------------Alonso
-----------------------Schweini

Robben - Götze - Ribery

------------- Lewa

HNG?

Ribery but no Müller wtf? and no Alonso cant be the lone holding midfielder.. would be worse than Schweini / kroos against Real...

El Topo

The few songs of her upcoming album 'Goddess' Banks has released are pretty good. The single 'Brain' is free on iTunes this week.

Reus got a release clause NEXT summer, with a sum of either 25 OR 35m €.
We don't know which sum is correct since Dortmund won't comment, which is hardly suprising.

I'm still confident it's 35m. The 25m one just doesn't sound believeable.

Bild broke the 35m story only a few days after Reus signed for us if I'm not mistaken. It makes a lot of sense as it is doubling the release clause we signed him for. And let's be honest, as shit as bild is, were they ever wrong about release clauses? I don't think so, it's a fact that's easy to get sources on.

The 25m Rummenigge story is him "guessing" the release clause. He gave that quote to the paper because he wanted us to look bad after Reus told him to fuck off (for now). Nobody would have cared if he said "Reus has a 35m release clause". Saying that it is 25m got what he wanted, reactions like "lol Dortmund" "Only 25m? Haha", etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom