• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

I'm still confident it's 35m. The 25m one just doesn't sound believeable.

Bild broke the 35m story only a few days after Reus signed for us if I'm not mistaken. It makes a lot of sense as it is doubling the release clause we signed him for. And let's be honest, as shit as bild is, were they ever wrong about release clauses? I don't think so, it's a fact that's easy to get sources on.

The 25m Rummenigge story is him "guessing" the release clause. He gave that quote to the paper because he wanted us to look bad after Reus told him to fuck off (for now). Nobody would have cared if he said "Reus has a 35m release clause". Saying that it is 25m got what he wanted, reactions like "lol Dortmund" "Only 25m? Haha", etc.

Exactly I still believe that Rummenigge just got confused and it was more like "what was it? 35m? 25m?"...

Xabi Alonso to Bayern is actually a thing? Or are you guys just fucking around?

If there's any truth in it, Bayern better fire Pep before he completes his "Non-Messi La Liga Dream Team".

fuenf

If there's any truth in it, Bayern better fire Pep before he completes his "Non-Messi La Liga Dream Team".

I'm starting to come around on it... if it's between Xabi and Gaudino, I'll take Xabi.

Get Heynckes, Schmidt or Löw PLS!

omgkitty

Germany wins the world cup and Spain is disgraced. The biggest club in Germany is now trying to buy a bunch of Spanish players....wtf? Makes no damn sense.

Abraxas

And what exactly has this to do with you not stopping to spread bullshit when already told for a few times that it's wrong?
Alright, i may very well be wrong, but if dortmund were to recieve and offer of more than 35 million, don't tell me they wouldn't consider it. Reus realizes he's hot shit right now, and he could get into any team he wants, and probably get paid more to do it. A move this summer is far crom off the cards.

LTWheels

Not watching, this true?:

BBC football pundit Robbie Savage: Jack Wilshere having a great game. Must have been my analysis on BBC Match of the Day on Saturday.

Gurthang

Banned
r71131E.png

HHNNNNNNNNGG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom