• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hit me with it, how bad were we?

Di Maria was good, could have had two assists in the first half, went off with an Injury, precautionary Gaal says. Everyone else was absolutely woeful, from top to bottom. Worse than against Swansea, if that can be believed.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
starting XI:
Buffon
Caceres, Bonucci, Ogbonna
Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba, Asamoah
Tevez, Coman.

EVRAHIMOVICH IS DEAD

Stulaw

I'm not watching the rest of the game, what the fuck are the team doing? This is exactly like last season, no fucking marking, losing concentration, no possession. Negative, Negative, Negative.

The Crowd doesn't help either, it's been moaning from the start.

Schalke, pls.

This is kitschy as fuk.

BwS-IFmIgAAwn2D.jpg:large

rossonero

starting XI:
Buffon
Caceres, Bonucci, Ogbonna
Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba, Asamoah
Tevez, Coman.

EVRAHIMOVICH IS DEAD

Allegri is really going with a 3-5-2?

And if Vidal and Pogba are staying then why did Conte leave? Because he didn't think the squad will be reinforced properly?

bjaelke

Howard, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Coleman, Barry, McCarthy, McGeady, Naismith, Mirallas, Lukaku

Courtois; Azpilicueta, Terry, Cahill, Ivanovic; Matic, Fabregas, Ramires, Willian, Hazard; Costa

Howard, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Coleman, Barry, McCarthy, McGeady, Naismith, Mirallas, Lukaku

Courtois; Azpilicueta, Terry, Cahill, Ivanovic; Matic, Fabregas, Ramires, Willian, Hazard; Costa

Good to see Ramires in there, Fabregas and Matic were getting overrun quite a bit and would cost against better teams like Everton. Now Willian over Schurrle I am not too convinced about... But oh well, at least Oscar isn't there.

Top Bottom