• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Wilbur

Banned
DIOUF YOU FUCKING LEGEND SLASH CUNT

YOU WERE FUCKING RANCID AGAINST HULL LAST WEEK AND NOW I TAKE YOU OUT OF MY FANTASY LEAGUE AND YOU SCORE A FUCKING WORLDIE AT THE ETIHAD YOU FUCKING FUCKING PRICK

BUT FUCKING YES STOKE

THESE FEELS

WHY COULDN'T SOMEONE ELSE HAVE SCORED

L1NETT

Our game the only 0-0 in Championship and League One

yes lads

FUCKING COME ON

THEY LISTENED

KENEEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

DIOUF YOU FUCKING LEGEND SLASH CUNT

YOU WERE FUCKING RANCID AGAINST HULL LAST WEEK AND NOW I TAKE YOU OUT OF MY FANTASY LEAGUE AND YOU SCORE A FUCKING WORLDIE AT THE ETIHAD YOU FUCKING FUCKING PRICK

BUT FUCKING YES STOKE

THESE FEELS

WHY COULDN'T SOMEONE ELSE HAVE SCORED

He did leave Man Utd too.

you'd have to be Blind to want to play at Old Trafford

Daly.... Hue Hue Hue

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Stoke deserved it. City's probing passes are lovely to watch but Stoke have been disciplined defensively and have not been intimidated by City.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Interesting LvGs interview with the BBC, when asked about more transfers he puts the ball firmly in Uniteds court, so obviously there are more players we are trying to get, whether we can get them is anyones guess. One thing that has been cemented in my mind is that all the current crop need to do more.

Linius

Bought some Levi's (508 Regular Taper Line) for the first time. Hopefully they last long.

Also saw Boyhood, so gooooood.

FFS, we deserved that. Gone completely to shit in the second half, can't retain what little possession we've had and far too lackadaisical with our passing.

Esch

Banned
woke up late (got p. drunk at a friends birthday party) and do I spy that United tied 0-0 with Burnley?

After getting Di Maria?

i7XGpiWF71QaJ.gif

Top Bottom