• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

pulga

Banned
"a blush of a wine that is perfectly mature..he's ready to bloom"

one of the pundits on Coman right now

icanticanticant :lol :lol

L1NETT

Problem is Lukaku's kinda stuck at Everton now. He won't leave for a bigger club any time soon because they've just spent 30m on him.

Stuck? He's got stability at last in a club which plays good footy and has Europa League football

Sure he'd rather be there than at a big club playing Carling Cup games.

darknil

BwTWEGZIYAAyvb4.jpg

Falcao just posted and deleted this tweet, well, it's over.

Wilbur

Banned
Stuck? He's got stability at last in a club which plays good footy and has Europa League football

Sure he'd rather be there than at a big club playing Carling Cup games.

Is being second choice at Chelsea, a team that look to play 50-60 games a season, with doubts over whether Costa can last that long by himself, really that terrible a punishment?

For me, he deemed himself either too arrogant to fight for that second place ahead of Torres and Drogba, or too scared he wouldn't get it.

I think the kid's class, but I can't see Everton doing any better than Europa League for the foreseeable future, so you have to wonder whether his ambition is all there, because I think he has the talent.

The one thing you can say about Lukaku at Everton, is that he won't be disposable the way he would be at a sugar daddy club like Wolfsburg. They'll take care of him there, even though I agree, it's unlikely he'll get CL football during his time there.

Mirallas!!!

Fuck, I have Coleman on the bench, lol. =/

Top Bottom