• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Everton goal was Ramires' fault. Didn't close down Barry so Hazard had to shift across and that's why Coleman was in so much space. Also, Lukaku attaching himself to Asspillager so he wasn't in a position to get out to stop the cross.

So much salt in one post. :lol

That absolute trashing in Munich really traumatized you, huh?

1 final appearance in the last 10 years and all of a sudden y'all Madrid fans starting talking shit.

Wasn't that long ago when this happened:

dmfr05_04.gif

Or this:

deNlm0R.png

True he omits a lot of English players at smaller clubs over ones that warm the bench at big clubs

Only a matter of time before Eric Dier gets a call up from Spurs too.

I know he ain't a CB but he's a decent English player and he plays for a team high up the table.

Meanwhile Nathaniel 'Beast' Clyne doesnt get a look in

Arnie

Jagielka's defending for that first Chelsea goal was abysmal. Absolutely abysmal. Liverpool-esque.

Teetering on Gaal territory.

El Topo

Why are you guys freaking out over a little banter? It's pulga and Blablurn, let them play their little game. Let's not get too uptight in here, a bit of fun is okay.

If you truly feel annoyed, insulted or offended that's another question of course.

L1NETT

if you don't have banter, you don't have friends, simple as that :lol

whahahahaahah the fuck

Is this THELADBIBLE's motto? Billy no banter over there with no mates

I do agree ribbing each other's teams is part of football though. Rivarlies among sets of supporters are a huge part of it.

yeah, typical response when someone here doesn't have anything else to say to me

"missed the point"
"you don't see it"

:lol

Find something else to do, seriously. I hadn't even said SHIT when you came out to attack me.

Wasn't even having a go at you for attacking each other. Go nuts. I was having a go at the child like manner you went about it (the both of you, not just you). Be better at it.

"Madrid is shit"
"We beat you 4-0 at home"

It's a fucking normal response you utter baboon.

When Liverpool play Madrid in the CL I will be spreading the hate around like a complete cunt. Especially if we lose.

I don't apologise for it, it's a cornerstone I reckon

pulga

Banned
When Liverpool play Madrid in the CL I will be spreading the hate around like a complete cunt. Especially if we lose.

I don't apologise for it, it's a cornerstone I reckon

Please, I'll be going on non-stop about how Raheezus is signing a contract for next season at a hidden office in the Bernabeu.

Top Bottom