• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Come back home Daniel

kcsce.gif

Mastadon

Banned
What the fuck has Brenton done to Balotelli? He's charging around looking hungry, tracking back and chasing down the ball.

Don't think I ever saw him do that for City.

Jonathan Northcroft ‏@JNorthcroft 43 mins
Said to BR "intensity" is not associated with Balotelli. Reply: "measure him over time. No one associated Coutinho or Sturridge with that"

dc89

Jonathan Northcroft ‏@JNorthcroft 43 mins
Said to BR "intensity" is not associated with Balotelli. Reply: "measure him over time. No one associated Coutinho or Sturridge with that"

I wonder which EPL manager will take a step to one of Europe's super powers (the likes of Madrid, Bayern & Barca etc).

Martinez? Rodgers? Neither? Anyone?

Rodgers is very good.

Bolatelli should already have brace. lol

Spurs might be looking at another blowout here. Very poor in defense of these crosses.

In 2011....

Aside from finishing, Jack has everything over Ramsey. Technique, passing, dribbling, close range ball control..

Ramsey is our Lampard; invisible until he just pops up in and around the box.

Hindle

Banned
I wonder which EPL manager will take a step to one of Europe's super powers (the likes of Madrid, Bayern & Barca etc).

Martinez? Rodgers? Neither? Anyone?

Rodgers is very good.

I can see Martinez as a future Barca manager, especially when Enrique fucks up.

Tc91

richard askam @richaskam · 25m
No confirmation from Manchester United but told Javier Hernandez is on a plane on way to talk to as yet unnamed club #mufc

Goodbye little pea.

Time to watch Balotelli get sent off.

jtb

Banned
Aside from finishing, Jack has everything over Ramsey. Technique, passing, dribbling, close range ball control..

Ramsey is our Lampard; invisible until he just pops up in and around the box.

Nope. Ramsey > Jacky at everything except rolling around the floor whining.

Top Bottom