• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Carbonox

Alderweireld to Newcastle ay? Sure why not.

We're supposedly still hopeful on Lacazette. I guess Lyon being out of the Euro League could play a role in that but no way will be bag him at this stage.

The problem with signing all these good or potentially good players though is that Pardew is still coaching them. In the hands of a good manager we have the personnel to compete for Europe slots on a consistent basis. Pardew's too much of an invalid to manage that. The season we finished 5th was a fluke and other teams around us were horrifically shit.

people say the PL is the most entertaining league in the world, but really it is just down to the fact that teams can't defend. What are these clowns doing.

GQman2121

Banned
Raheem is deceptively strong the little cunt.

LFLEpMm.jpg

Go_Ly_Dow

Just finished playing an actual footy match and I was seriously pulling some Beckham like pint point crosses with direction, curl, pace and power time after time from right back to the strikers.

Was then surrounded by defenders with my back towards goal so I found an inch on my right foot and chipped it over their entire back line straight to a striker who volleyed it wide.

Also scored twice.

Sign me up Gaal for fuck sake.

King_Moc

Banned
I'm still of the opinion that with those tackles, if the Player in posession is going to lose the ball, then it's up to him to get out of the way.

Top Bottom