• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Wilbur

Banned
No idea why Quinn's praising him so much. He's been decent, but he's missed four pretty good chances, one or two that were gilt edged.

Four really good chances for Balo now. Should have taken two of them at least, I think.

He has a terrible accuracy and conversion rate. i think he had the most shots per game in Serie A last year but only around 14 goals and a good few of those were from penalties.

Hixx

KuGsj.gif
These Spurs fans. "FUCK OFF STEVIE" *chuckling*

Such #lads

How have we not scored yet? Also Boilesen needs to go, I don't even know what LB's we have but pls no Boilesen. We're also way too nice to Groningen in the agression department, letting them do way too much even though they're awful.

Anyone else think the problems with Liverpool's defence might come from Mingy not organising them properly? Only way to explain how with 3 new guys at the back they still have the same problems.

Cant say I really rate Mingy either as a top keeper, Liverpool got all that Suarez money, if they had known it was coming would have probably saved their money and bought someone better.

L1NETT

Fuck is Quinn warbling about

Really lively

Yeah so lively he should have put them out of sight

Christ he gets paid to spout shite you know

I blame Murdoch

Gurthang

Banned
Anyone else think the problems with Liverpool's defence might come from Mingy not organising them properly? Only way to explain how with 3 new guys at the back they still have the same problems.

Cant say I really rate Mingy either as a top keeper, Liverpool got all that Suarez money, if they had known it was coming would have probably saved their money and bought someone better.

Valdez might be on his way to Liverpool considering he will be joining a top club soon as said by his agent

Arnie

Jesus, should be out of sight.

Don't like this.

Do like how much of a distraction Balotelli is for defenders, though. Similar effect to Suarez. Allows the other lads to flourish.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Why in gods name do Madrid want Hernandez

L1NETT

Wait wait wait the Real Madrid

Thought it was some knock off MLS side or some shit

Take the money Chica

to sit on the bench.

Salvadora

Yeah I was annoyed Arsenal didn't get him but Szc is much more commanding and in general, better.

Elchele

Fiorentino is the master of marketing. Chicharito jerseys are going to sell like crazy and México is the biggest market to sell football kits.

When Sakho fucks his passes up, he does it in the worst possible positions :(

Gerrard, sort your passing out
Balotelli,sort your finishing out

Quite happy aside from the obvious defensive frailty, which is a pretty big worry. Could do with Sterling getting more involved, and Henderson or Allen moving forward with the ball more often

I don't really understand the rules for pulling players back. Rose pulled Studge back by the arm in the first 2 minutes and a free kick was given, Allen pulled Lamela back by the waist (while having a forearm thrown in his face 4 times) and got booked for it.

Yen

Kristian Walsh ‏@Kristian_Walsh
I'd suggest Lovren and Sakho are playing as if they'd never played together before.

When Balo tires and gets subbed, I hope we bring on Markovic.

It's good to be able to bring on a Brazilian playmaker, or a proper, speedy attacker or a gorgeous defensive midfielder off the bench.

Rose has been awful, Chadli is just a dumb twat, Ade has looked pathetic and Capoue is so poor.

We just dont have the pace to get at teams in the final third. Our defenders look scared to go near any of the Liverpool attackers, apart from Dier.

GorillaJu

It's early but I really like Manquillo. He's had a lot of work today and done well outside of the one tackle which he mistimed.

Lovren is clearly on his weaker side and I agree that Mig can't possibly be our long term keeper. He's great at those reaction saves and good in 1 on 1s but our organization at the back is not up to standard.

Top Bottom