• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Mascot

He tapped him on the shoulder... he didn't pull him back. Allen just hit the deck.. Dier shouldn't have put himself in that situation because modern footy is disgusting with simulation.

Still a penalty whichever way you dress it up.

Don't give the ref the opportunity to award it.

L1NETT

Manquillo is a massive upgrade on Johnson

Jeez Sahko

Too busy watching the Football League show didn't get any sleep the poor bloke

Decides to nap during the game

Tc91

Schneiderlin netted twice in Southampton’s 3-1 win over West Ham on Saturday, and insisted that he was keen to do his best for the St Mary’s club.

“It was a long summer, now I’m focused on my team,” he told BBC Sport.

However, asked if his future was at Saints, he refused to rule out a move in the future: “For now, it is Southampton. I keep playing and doing my best.”

Oh boy.

Seems like Ginkel to Milan on loan with Torres is happening. Weird transfer as he's actually needed as backup, will certainly need another player in for the midfield.

After Mikel's wonder back-heel and Ramires getting two assists, it just moves Ake up the pecking order

Hixx

Disagree.

Totally cheated? That's some hyperbole.

As I said, I know that's how the rules are enforced now. Not saying the ref made a mistake because that gets you a pen these days. Just don't think it should.

He pulled him while making no attempt for the ball - why would it not be a penalty?

ATF487

I think when Flanno is fit he should nail down that RB spot. Manquillo is a better sight than Johnson but he's still raw

Edit; just got the goal, Moreno you dog!!!

Top Bottom