• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

L1NETT

What are the odds for Arry to make a move to re sign Remy through his car window

A whole day of blithering and blathering and Jim White awaits

The only deal I anticipate is Tom Cleverley

Need a damn CB I have no idea who.

May as well just wait to Jan and get Stroots.

I'd take Luis Gustavo but I know LVG wouldn't.

FM2015 needs to hurry up I'll fix it.

Ron Vlaar could do a job and he's been playing boss recently for some reason.

Think he might be injured though.

M8, buzzing for FM2015. Goodbye life.

El Topo

Now that EA has killed off its own football manager series, there is no more such game to buy in Germany. Thanks EA, thanks SEGA.

dc89

I hear from @eduardoesteve that Negredo is going to Valencia on loan with a 'forced' option to buy him for €25m

Guillem STOP. STOP MAKING ME GIDDY.
It's happening. We're making way for Rumbo.

Yeah #fuckFIFA

Vlaar is a good shout I'm sure he would be at United by now if his master wanted him, but you never know.

M8 FIFA is gash. Sweaty horrible gash.

The world cup games (2010 and 2014) were epic, why the hell is normal FIFA so trashy? Especially ultimate team. Could've been so good.

I don't think United will realistically sign anyone else but like you say, tomorrow will be either unbearable or hilarious

El Topo

Just buy a cd key from some other site. Easy.

Edit : or get someone to gift it to you, according to the SI forums that works too.

I know there's simple ways around it, it's still bullshit. I'm pretty sure it's a big market for that type of game, yet due to ridiculous licensing there won't be an official game, unless EA decides to bust out a legacy version. It's that kind of pointless stuff that makes my blood boil.

iCDtygqwcoRlR.gif

That pink kit on Madrid is disgusting with the yellow boots some of them insist on wearing.

Sociedad keep missing chances so Madrid blatez gonna steal this match.

Top Bottom