• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Gurthang

Banned
Gosh, I hope Real flop so hard this year so Perez can get kicked out and the fans suffer. Fuck em

Real will win this but its nice to see them struggle. Cunt club.

tumblr_n74jwqhoXG1qg3jxao1_400.gif

Go_Ly_Dow

I though you loved Real coz of your massive Bale and Ronaldo boner

fuck bale. don't mind the overall result just like seeing him do well

although once/if Hernandez joins Madrid it will make things complicated.

Hernandez on the bench, but Ronaldo playing = hope Ronaldo scores, but don't mind the result too much

Hernandez playing = hope he scores them the winner

Hernandez + Ronaldo = assist each other

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I've only just seen today's scores. Disappointing result, from reading the match report it sounds like we still have a long way to go if we are to fix last season's problems.

At least we weren't the only team that slipped up this week.

fuck bale. don't mind the overall result just like seeing him do well

although once/if Hernandez joins Madrid it will make things complicated.

Hernandez on the bench, but Ronaldo playing = hope Ronaldo scores, but don't mind the result too much

Hernandez playing = hope he scores them the winner

Hernandez + Ronaldo = assist each other

You know when a player leaves united, you don't have to still support them right?

What on earth will you do when Cleverley/Welbeck leave for prem teams? Lol

Wes

venison crêpe
@AdamLeventhal 1m

BREAKING #WatfordFC. Understand talks ongoing with Oscar Garcia & he's no1 on list to replace Sannino. Appt poss by Thurs. @SkySportsNewsHQ

Go_Ly_Dow

You know when a player leaves united, you don't have to still support them right?

What on earth will you do when Cleverley/Welbeck leave for prem teams? Lol

like to follow the players which served us well, were pivotal to our success and left on good terms as legends. United legends.

I've only just seen today's scores. Disappointing result, from reading the match report it sounds like we still have a long way to go if we are to fix last season's problems.

At least we weren't the only team that slipped up this week.

It was just as bad as last seasons game. Our defence were shit scared of Sterling and Sturridge.

To be fair, the penalty was very soft but even so we just couldnt create anything.

Chadli Eriksen and Lamela as a three do not work as we have no pace, all wanted to come inside and "attempt" things. Ade was also shocking today.

We need to pick ourselves up, international break has for once, come at the right time. Kaboul, Adebayor and Capoue can put in extra training these next few weeks, all were awful today at everything they attempted.

Top Bottom