• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Pennywise

Makes the matches even more enjoyable.

Tell me you're not excited for Sterling v Evans and Di Maria v Johnson?

Of course.
I'm really looking forward to pictures from Phil Jones.

I'm more exited to see Reus against Mertesacker soon though :p or Hummels against Ghostzil.

WJD

Flat hunting is already getting on my tits

---

I'll probs still watch England tonight. Want a midfield diamond but it looks more like 4-4-fucking-2

Lots of old pictures of Mascots
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/gallery/2014/sep/03/memory-lane-football-mascots-in-pictures
30d357a5-fe06-4179-93e3-e4c5b612f8ba-350x480.jpeg

a6850a47-e4b5-44bb-b12d-a642996d0f82-620x372.jpeg

05ee47b0-a38c-48a5-aa49-2cde57bcb3ae-320x480.jpeg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Interesting to think what it would be like now if Giggs was in charge, imagine Welbz and Clev would have stayed for sure.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
That isn't interesting, that's fucking scary.

Maybe 9 points from those last 3 games :eek:

Would you take 9 points now with little reinforcements or where we are with our current squad?

Interesting to think what it would be like now if Giggs was in charge, imagine Welbz and Clev would have stayed for sure.
Wouldn't be so bad - at least there would not be that 3-5-2 bullshit.

edit: for the record I'm okay with 3-5-2. heck, Bielsa plays a silly 3-3-3-1

Maybe 9 points from those last 3 games :eek:

Would you take 9 points now with little reinforcements or where we are with our current squad?

No chance.

And that's impossible to answer. If Cleverley and Welbeck were actually playing well and getting the team goals, sure I'd be happy with them. The fact is they're not good enough, so I'm content with the state of things now.

Mr Cola

Imagine if Falcao and Di Maria flop.

Imagine it.

Think I'm done with Diablo, can't really be bothered with the post-game loot/bounty grind

Di Maria works too hard to flop I think, no idea about Falcao, bad injury, could be really good but it entirely depends on how much service we can give him.

I almost want to get a football game now, just to play with that.

Apparently our FIFA 15 ratings were leaked:

David De Gea - 84
Rafael - 79
Chris Smalling - 78
Phil Jones - 79
Luke Shaw - 76
Marouane Fellaini – 77
Ander Herrera – 81
Juan Mata – 87
Robin van Persie – 87
Wayne Rooney – 88

No Di Maria, Falcao, Rojo or Blind though unfortunately.

Poor Fellaini.

inky

Apparently our FIFA 15 ratings were leaked:

No Di Maria, Falcao, Rojo or Blind though unfortunately.

Poor Fellaini.

LOL FIFA. Di Maria has to be a 90 then.

Wait, if United isn't in the Champions, does that mean it isn't going to be in PES, or is that one of the teams that negotiate rights individually?

I really, really don't want to give EA money, but there's no alternatives man =( I think I'll just settle for FM 15 whenever that comes out and leech off my brother who is addicted to FUT so is probably buying FIFA 15 for the XBONE.

Such a rich club. Such great players. Such history. Such prestige. Such renowned.

Plastic hangers with shitty sticker on them.

FFS Woodward. Get me some wooden hangers with the crest freaking carved into them.

Nicktendo86

Di Maria works too hard to flop I think, no idea about Falcao, bad injury, could be really good but it entirely depends on how much service we can give him.
If we can use him to his fullest, oh boy. The injury is a concern but has already scored two goals in three games this season, plus one against arsenal in pre season? Hope he is getting back to his best.

Mr Cola

If we can use him to his fullest, oh boy. The injury is a concern but has already scored two goals in three games this season, plus one against arsenal in pre season? Hope he is getting back to his best.

Service though :eek:

There is no service at the moment, even against weak teams, sideways passing and hopeful crosses.

Esch

Banned
poor diddums

It must be awfully tough having £200m to spend on whoever the fuck you want.

i was about to wholeheartedly agree with you and call van gaal a cunt then i read this post m8

Such a rich club. Such great players. Such history. Such prestige. Such renowned.

Plastic hangers with shitty sticker on them.

FFS Woodward. Get me some wooden hangers with the crest freaking carved into them.

you got fans complaining about the hangars they use in promo pics, managing man u must be a pretty shitty job tbf

Top Bottom