• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Splatt

We need to be wary cos Giggs remains the enemy within.

Exterminate him Gaal.

ggad2o8afq.gif

L1NETT

L1NN1T say something

what do want me to say m8

Being a fan of any club means you go through ups and downs. That's what being a fan is innit

Some have bigger swings than others. As far as things go being a Manc fan probably one of the more relaxing clubs to follow.

Nicktendo86

God I hope Rojo's work permit is sorted soon, we need the defensive cover badly. I can't wait to see how he does in the Premier League as well, could be a disaster or a great signing.

Sahin out for so long sucks ass, I'm even happier now that we've got Shinji back.

4-1-4-1 it is then. Could be this in the next few matches:

Weidenfeller
Piszczek-Hummels-Sokratis-Schmelzer
Bender(Kehl)
Micky-Kagawa-Reus-Großkreutz
Ramos(Auba)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sahin out for so long sucks ass, I'm even happier now that we've got Shinji back.

4-1-4-1 it is then. Could be this in the next few matches:

Weidenfeller
Piszczek-Hummels-Sokratis-Schmelzer
Bender(Kehl)
Micky-Kagawa-Reus-Großkreutz
Ramos(Auba)

IMMOBILE IS DED

IMMOBILE IS DED

Nah, man. We're handling him Gündogan style.

He will be on the stands getting his special treatment until December or so and after that, he will return and be AMAZING for 18 months before his body gets completely fucked and breaks down from the special treatment. What we learned from the Gündogan case is that we will sell Ciro back to Juve for 50m before he injures himself.

Pennywise

Yes what happened to Gordogan?

He had a spine injury that pretty much fucked him, he visited alot of doctors around the world to get a conservative treatment, because a operation would mean a risk.
Nothing helped though and he had his operation over the summer, luckily everything went fine and he's on the way back.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
we will sell Ciro back to Juve for 50m before he injures himself.

I don't know about that, because he hates us :lol Like, genuine, palpable, jilted lover hate.

wait he's being punished for missing chances? Or what's the Gundogan treatment? Forcing him to eat Nutella?

Wes

venison crêpe
I just know a United adherent edited is wiki the moment the announcement was made. :lol

I wonder how Wes feels about the signing.

Fine by me.

Improvement over El Ahmadi and Sylla. Our possession has been awful for 24 months now so he should help recycle possession to Westwood who is really coming on with his range of passing or to Delph who now has the confidence to actually take on and run at players.

I think in the immediate future he will replace Richardson in the central 3, who may be bumped out wide to replace N'Zogbia.

Wilbur

Banned
Fine by me.

Improvement over El Ahmadi and Sylla. Our possession has been awful for 24 months now so he should help recycle possession to Westwood who is really coming on with his range of passing or to Delph who now has the confidence to actually take on and run at players.

I think in the immediate future he will replace Richardson in the central 3, who may be bumped out wide to replace N'Zogbia.

but what about Sanchez

wait he's being punished for missing chances? Or what's the Gundogan treatment? Forcing him to eat Nutella?
Because of all the recent events, people might not remember instantly that Gündogan was really poor in his first few months at BVB. Like, Cleverley poor.

Klopp put him on the stands and Gündogan didn't play for a few weeks. He returned playing brilliantly but had his big injury 18 months later. That's what I meant with Ilkay's special treatment.

Meier

Goal: City turned down the chance to sign Di Maria as they have their eyes on a move for Borussia Dortmund star Marcos Reus (25) next year.

Sounds like a plan. Martin Samuel said the fee for Negredo was £25m + add-ons. That'd be lovely.

subtles

Goal: City turned down the chance to sign Di Maria as they have their eyes on a move for Borussia Dortmund star Marcos Reus (25) next year.

Sounds like a plan. Martin Samuel said the fee for Negredo was £25m + add-ons. That'd be lovely.

Let Dortmund live in peace.

Marco Reus will move the summer the lot of you are hit with a transfer ban.

Top Bottom