• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Playing tomorrow m8

thanks dude. just wanna know if campbell is called, although if he isnt I guess that doesnt mean hes going to Benfica, since hes not actually used alot either way :/

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BwSM5FlCAAAHJ-q.jpg

I love the savior Louis Van Gaal.

a ballsy move to leave Vidal on the bench

Hixx

If I was a Man U fan I'd be furious with van Gaal. Simply does not have the players for 3-5-2 yet is insisting with it. Terrible management.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Teams enjoy playing United these days. It's crazy how quickly that fear factor has evaporated, United used to make teams nervous.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If I was a Man U fan I'd be furious with van Gaal. Simply does not have the players for 3-5-2 yet is insisting with it. Terrible management.

its not the formation that counts its the philosophy

the philosophy hixx

Van+Gaal

the philosophy

dc89

@RafaelH117 2m
Rojo struggling to get a UK Visa because of an incident with his neighbour four years ago. Bizarre.

wat. WAT.

Hixx

@RafaelH117 2m
Rojo struggling to get a UK Visa because of an incident with his neighbour four years ago. Bizarre.

Please be true

Jesus

I dc'd dc. FUCKING HELL

Top Bottom