• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Phlebas

Banned
wcWmTwM.png

:(

Ask Wooden how Brian Laudrup did after returning to the Danish league.

Well difference being that Agger actually isn't going to leave after a few months again, but probably sees this as him coming home to stay much like Grønkjær. Birthe Laudrup deserves to choke on a bag of cocks, although I would also question my decision coming home to be managed by Christian Andersen lol.

bjaelke

RiggyRob

So, no Kagawa, Cleverley or Lindegaard is not that surprising, but I did think they would've changed the 3-5-2.

I hope Di Maria's got a strong back, he's going to be carrying this team today.

GorillaJu

Our U18s are just murdering Utd's at the moment. It's still 3-0 but there have been 3 clear 1v1s that were inches wide in the second half.

"I have turned down many offers to move to other Premier League and European clubs, I wouldn't leave here to go anywhere else."

"I probably couldve gone to a bigger club and earned more but thats not important to me. I wanna be happy

The signs of a great character.

It's funny how often you see cynical opinions about how there is no loyalty in football and it's all about money, and every time a player proves that wrong, he's ridiculed for it. :)

GorillaJu

List this squad of yours and in 3 years time I will see who has come to the first team

There aren't any delusions here, I know as well a anyone that few talents make it through to the first team but it only takes one or two academy graduates to have a really positive effect on the first team. At the moment I'd say Sergi Canos is a clear shout for a first team place. Wilson, Moss and Sinclair could be there too.

Our youth team plays with an identical formation to the first team, which means they'll be able to make the step up perhaps easier than other teams.

And it's 4-0.

No one cares about ODIs

I do.

I had to deal with the "India are Lords of Cricket" headlines because they won 1 fucking test at Lords. And then no headlines on the front page.

Now same shit will happen after this ODI win. WE ARE BACK, we are awesome, Dhoni is god. Everybody starts talking about Cricket again. NO ONO NOOOOO

The signs of a great character.

It's funny how often you see cynical opinions about how there is no loyalty in football and it's all about money, and every time a player proves that wrong, he's ridiculed for it. :)

I'm surprised they're even letting him go. I was under the impression that Liverpool fans historically regarded him as their best CB.

Salvadora

I swear since my lady cut off the sky sports I am going to learn fluent Ukrainian in no time

Dat Ukrainian streaming

Це простіше , ніж ви думаєте.

Our U18s are just murdering Utd's at the moment. It's still 3-0 but there have been 3 clear 1v1s that were inches wide in the second half.

Our 18 team is shit. To top it off there are only two players in that team worth anything and one of them is on the bench coming back from injury. I think about 5 players in that team have played very little u18 football too.

Top Bottom