• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

It is a shame that this Utd side don't have to play any of the big sides until October. Just imagine what Hazard, Aguero, Fabergas, Ozil etc could do to this defence.

Man, I'm envious of the teams that get to play United now. When it's time for Palace to play them, LVG will probably have killed Young and Valencia. :\

Just havin' a laugh

maxresdefault.jpg

P44

I feel like herrera, shaw, rojo and blind should do a lot

fuck me, just listing them I realised how many of them aren't playing lol

pulga

Banned
Yurt, he wasn't even the second best winger at Madrid :lol

Di Maria's best season was the last one, where he DIDNT play as a winger

FootballFan

Ok, even Bale then.....

What say you now, birthday boy?

He sticks around that area but he hardly does a wingers job. He doesn't cross or link up etc. Kinda like calling Yaya Toure a defensive mid. He sticks around there but he has become lazy and does more going forward than back.

Bale is a fine selection :p

WHAT THE SHIT WAS THAT FLETCHER.

Seriously, RVP was struggling with the ball and you see Rooney just standing there. Still.

What is wrong with this team.

Tc91

I can't wait for Fletcher to be replaced by Blind. I'm sorry but he can't cut it anymore.

Also Mata has been shit.

pulga

Banned
@tancredipalmeri: Como ya dicho,sigo con la noticia FalcaoMadrid.La fuente es tan buena q ir con ella ha sido/es la cosa justa.Luego,puedo también equivocarme

Tancredi sticking with Falcao to Madrid. Says his source is too good to not go with it.

Top Bottom