• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

GQman2121

Banned
This group at the pub are convinced the 352 formation is going to work with a fully fit side. Blind will make a huge difference...etc

I'm just giggling into my coffee and beans.

FootballFan

We lost 1-0 to Burnley under sir Alex

Fluke.

I will poop on your family.

Happy birthday FF!

Alex Song has been sold!

David Gold ‏@davidgold 6m
We have just made a big signing, he’ll be introduced to the supporters before kick off today. dg

It's a loan. :(

But thx m8.

Happy birthday to FF and Abraxas.

It's a improvement, we haven't conceded.

Yes GAAL.

Thanks mate.

fuenf

United's attack is so disjointed and ineffectual. They've had more bursts forward but Burnley have had the better chances.

that's Van Gaal. United got his system already down. Now it's only a question whether he can find a player like Robben or Gomez who can continuously bail them out.

Re: Agger, good for him choosing to go to the club he supports when it became clear he wasn't going to get many minutes with us. Not a pussy move for me, you don't mak hundred of appearances for Liverpool if you don't have the bollocks to play for a Milan or someone.

Kinda weird career trajectory with us. Was absolutely fantastic in his first full season, then he started getting major injuries, but was still very good when he played. Then the minor injuries started, and he kept coming back in all kinds of different levels of fitness like Carroll. One match he'd look like prime Agger, 2 weeks later he'd look like a lumbering oaf who just wasn't fully focussed on the match. Just couldn't stay 100%, or close to it.

Shame as he was really on track to become one of the best in the world for a while. Should be our defender most suited to Rodgers but he just isn't defensively solid enough now to make it worth starting him.

tumblr_lkhoz9riJe1qcqceg.jpg

Forza Brondby

Wonder if he feels he's there til the end of his career, or if he thinks he can play as many games as possible there, get his form and fitness back, and take a step back up

The foul on Young would have definitely been called at midfield, but it was just so soft for a pen. Everyone knew he wasn't going anywhere with that play, and he is made of air.

BwSW6iOIgAAXXFe.jpg

Someone kill me.

K1LLER7

Mata doesn't know how to play CM, like at all. His positioning is all wrong. Gives the defenders problems because they have no-one to pass to.

It's more:

---- Fletcher - Di Maria ---
----------- Mata ---------

Fletcher HAS to drop deep and pick the ball from the CBs or all we'll get are long balls from the back.

It's more:

---- Fletcher - Di Maria ---
----------- Mata ---------

Fletcher HAS to drop deep and pick the ball from the CBs or all we'll get are long balls from the back.

But Fletcher isn't doing shit. He's not picking the ball up and he's not defending well. The players aren't passing to him because stands in the middle of 3 Burnley players and expects to receive the ball.

FootballFan

Wtf agger rejoined brondby? Barca could've used him. :(

Fucking Scholes man, genuinely thought they were interviewing a drunk fan while I was typing this.

K1LLER7

But Fletcher isn't doing shit. He's not picking the ball up and he's not defending well. The players aren't passing to him because stands in the middle of 3 Burnley players and expects to receive the ball.

Exactly.

He needs to do a lot more than he has. We're basically playing with 10 men.

Top Bottom