• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Splatt

The foul on Young would have definitely been called at midfield, but it was just so soft for a pen. Everyone knew he wasn't going anywhere with that play, and he is made of air.

BwSW6iOIgAAXXFe.jpg

Someone kill me.

i8Ne9sxLCKNiR.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
our back four tonight is a fucking nightmare:
Stephan - BONUCCI - OGBONNA - EVRAHIMOVICH

I am hosting dinner/drinks tomorrow. Nothing major. A few old friends, neighbour and some family.

ahah FF <3 that's so incredibly boring and Kiwi-esque :lol

If Burnley have spent £45m in their history, what happened to the money for getting promoted a few years back, the parachute payment for getting relegated, and the promotion money this summer?

Hindle

Banned
If Burnley have spent £45m in their history, what happened to the money for getting promoted a few years back, the parachute payment for getting relegated, and the promotion money this summer?

The money went into the running of the club. The side doesn't have a sugar daddy who pays for those things unlike say other PL teams.

fuenf

Looks like it.
They're also going for a loan for Holtby.

Mainz loaned Wollscheid from Leverkusen and Hoffman from Dortmund.

genius move. I found myself wondering which number Kagawa would get and asked myself if they had the balls to take the #7 shirt away from Hofmann. I didnt expect them to simply clear out Hofmann in order to free it up. ;) DAT Watzke, dat Zorc, dat Klopp!

Think if Burnley's forward players were a bit more mobile they'd be wreaking havoc here.

They seem dead slow throughout the team and it prevents them from getting close to eachother in attack

Bit of triangular play in the final third and Man Utd are wide open, but they're playing really straight, like one pass then a run at the defender. Keeping them solid in the middle though, so fair enough if they're reluctant to go gung ho

Top Bottom