• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

Feorax you cunt

I will not let you onto my throne

This is MY GROUP. We agreed ages ago that it'd be mine, we just didn't tell anyone

fuck DestinyGAF

Takeover from within innit.

EDIT: that last pic of Hendo looks like when the duck is coming to get you in Five Nights at Freddy's.

LegoArmo

I find the gunplay fun enough that the samey mission structure hasn't bothered me yet, maybe it will in time.

Would like someone to play with though.

Hixx

If I am playing Destiny any are welcome to join me, can't promise I'll always have my mic on if I've been playing on my todd, tho. PSN: Jonno73

It works perfectly fine for me changing my controls around. Why can't you do it, are you sure you are in controller settings, not just controls that just shows you the controls?

I customize then, like change thorough ball to W, esc out, select Temporary Configuration but then it just resets it

inky

I actually just bought an XBONE controller for my PC the other day, but haven't tried it yet. Fine, I'll download this demo.

By people using keyboards? I blame them for using that then. ;)

Works perfectly fine with my ps3 controller. I can't fucking play without changing around half the controls so I'm pretty sure about it.

kTxi0m8.gif

LegoArmo

By people using keyboards? I blame them for using that then. ;)

Works perfectly fine with my ps3 controller. I can't fucking play without changing around half the controls so I'm pretty sure about it.

But can you swap LB and RB on defence without it changing on attack? Because I fucking can't.

You could in FIFA 14, how random.

Kikarian

I kinda wish I didn't do everything in the beta. I'm just gliding through the game trying to get back to where I was in the beta.

Linius

The demo is really buggy. Now it just went out of full screen to a window setting. Had to restart the demo to get it back to fullscreen. I knew there was a reason that I never play footy demos.

LTWheels

Destiny sounds more undercooked than Assassin Creed 1. No wonder they embargoed reviews until release day, by not give publications a proper early access.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Destiny sounds more undercooked than Assassin Creed 1. No wonder they embargoed reviews until release day, by not give publications a proper early access.

this is seriously bumming me out. I haven't played a decent game in months. I played some Black Ops 2 the other day because I was bored ffs.

Any techies that can help me?

Computer randomly restarts itself when playing games. Happened twice playing FIFA PC, also happened playing Divinity, WoW.

I assume it's the GFX card? Or could it be the PSU?

But I have only seen it happen when gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom