• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're the same Golden Chests I used a guide to find in the beta :p

This game could really use a highlight/spotting feature for things like that, the same happened when playing with FW

You find a chest while your teammate has moved on, and have no way of quickly communicating that they should come back unless you have voice comm (which I'll use tomorrow if anyone is on)

Combine that with PS4's disgraceful messaging system, and it becomes more difficult to communicate basic ideas than it should be

Put a chat-wheel on R3 or something

Those golden chests don't give you a new Sparrow this time. At least not for me. :(

Those golden chests don't give you a new Sparrow this time. At least not for me. :(

Me and mil6es spent a good 20 minutes taking out a random Devil Walker earlier in Explore Mode (not sure he wanted to play it, but I thought it'd be a good idea to lvel up to Level 5 before taking on the Level 5 story) mission

Our reward. Amazing guns? No. Amazing armour? No. Loads of Glimmer? No. Loads of XP? No.

200XP each, and it unblocked a room with a dead Ghost in it

Ozil jokes incoming

Scum

So how's FIFA den?

Tele, as zoomed out as possible. I need to see everything. EVERYTHING.

I bet you do.
ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

So how's FIFA den?

I only played about 1 hour of "next gen fifa" on xbone, so coming from Fifa 14 on PC, that was still the old version, it's quite a big step up. It feels a hell lot better, and while the graphics aren't all that great, it's a huge step up from that shit, especially the animations and the movement... also just love the better replays and such. Overall I haven't been this excited for a new fifa ever, last time I was really excited about a football game was with the new generation of consoles last time around...

This was when I was still a fifa hater, so of course I ended up buying PES 2008.

Sudoku.

Scum

I only played about 1 hour of "next gen fifa" on xbone, so coming from Fifa 14 on PC, that was still the old version, it's quite a big step up. It feels a hell lot better, and while the graphics aren't all that great, it's a huge step up from that shit, especially the animations and the movement... also just love the better replays and such. Overall I haven't been this excited for a new fifa ever, last time I was really excited about a football game was with the new generation of consoles last time around...

This was when I was still a fifa hater, so of course I ended up buying PES 2008.

Sudoku.

I'll give the demo a go then.

It's FIFA.

I should have known.
EuvEO5Z.png

Me and mil6es spent a good 20 minutes taking out a random Devil Walker earlier in Explore Mode (not sure he wanted to play it, but I thought it'd be a good idea to lvel up to Level 5 before taking on the Level 5 story) mission

Our reward. Amazing guns? No. Amazing armour? No. Loads of Glimmer? No. Loads of XP? No.

200XP each, and it unblocked a room with a dead Ghost in it

Ozil jokes incoming

:lol that's really shit.

I haven't bothered grinding yet. 1 level above isn't really that hard, so didn't think it was really necessary. The Crucible is the best place for it after level 5 though.

Oh, brilliant.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I've been downloading the fifa demo for about 5 hours now. I'm not trusting my shitty third world internet after this.

Slizz

FIFA 15 is pretty good, something feels off on the shots. I don't get the 'feel' of the power I'm applying and some of the ways the ball arcs looks unnatural.

Chipping has been nerfed again.

Randdalf

Guys I'm absolutely terrible at FIFA, I just struggled to beat the AI on whatever the default difficulty setting is. Last time I played versus a real person I lost 4-0 in FIFA 10
and it was their first time playing the game.

I haven't found jack shit for treasure so far in Destiny. Where do you even find them?

The chests are scattered around all over the place. There does seem to be less than I noticed in the beta though. You can use a guide for the golden chests, but it's almost not really worth it.

Slizz

Guys I'm absolutely terrible at FIFA, I just struggled to beat the AI on whatever the default difficulty setting is. Last time I played versus a real person I lost 4-0 in FIFA 10
and it was their first time playing the game.

Pay attention more to what players around you are doing rather than focusing on the player with the ball. LT is a brilliant button for offense and defense.

GorillaJu

The chests are scattered around all over the place. There does seem to be less than I noticed in the beta though. You can use a guide for the golden chests, but it's almost not really worth it.

Do you mean in the areas with "darkness" or the outside areas? I've just been going straight to mission objectives. I guess I should explore.

Having too much fun in the Crucible at the moment though.

Do you mean in the areas with "darkness" or the outside areas? I've just been going straight to mission objectives. I guess I should explore.

Having too much fun in the Crucible at the moment though.

Mostly in the outside areas (in caves or small rooms etc or sometimes just hidden behind rocks), but you'll find some during missions as well. I haven't really explored much either, been doing missions and Crucible. Somehow already got to level 16. >_>

Just got my first Rare item! :D

Just watched some Blind highlights from the Netherlands match. I can't believe we'll actually have someone in the team who can cross a fucking ball.

Someone explain to me why the fuck we gave Valencia a new contract. God I hope Rafa plays.

Just watched some Blind highlights from the Netherlands match. I can't believe we'll actually have someone in the team who can cross a fucking ball.

Someone explain to me why the fuck we gave Valencia a new contract. God I hope Rafa plays.
Blind will never find himself in a position to cross the ball while playing for United. I hope his 5m sideways passing game is on point though

Meier

BxGsO9VCUAAP2BK.jpg:large

Seko Fofana is a unit (#big #black #legs). Think the club must have felt like he had a better chance at the first team in the future than Huws.. only explanation for us selling him.

Destiny is a lot more fun with friends than solo, that's for sure. The PvP is really fun.

Was always the way with Borderlands.

Problem is with me I can't play as much as my mates when it comes to games like this as they go super hardcore.

I just end up getting left behind then losing interest. Sadly Destiny does look like somthing I could get into but I just don't have the hours it would demand.

Man that FIFA thread, you spend time breaking it down and trying to help people who can't play the game by writing a good post.

Then some sweaty guy comes along and just posts points that you posted.

welcometoneogaf.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Injury updates!

Vidal came back injured, but it wasn't his knee! Just a problem at the back of his right thigh.

and for Immobile and <3;_;Zaza;_;<3
“Immobile suffered a trauma to the hip and at first it had completely blocked, but after a few minutes he was already doing much better,” Professor Enrico Castellacci told Rai Sport.

“As for Zaza, he has a large cut to his leg, but again nothing to be concerned about. These are easily dealt with.”

I hate FIFA threads on here cause it just turns into a FIFA vs PES argument everytime which I have zero care for plus one guy who says that FIFA gameplay is garbage and it isn't an opinion just fact.

I try and not post about FIFA in this thread too much cause I realize I am a bit of a fanboy cause I have only played FIFA all my life with the odd pes every so often. I honestly am one of those people though which would love both games to be awesome. I would love to be able to play both all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom