• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

markao

So what did Sneijder contribute at all? Looked like nothing. Every time De Jong + 1 have to put in a 120% on defense because he can't be arsed and he contributes nothing on the offensive end. He needs to go, I've been wanting him gone since 2012.
I'm with you, he's getting older and if you have Wijnaldum for that position (and Strootman CM), it's time to move over for the next generation. RvP and Klaas are also getting older, but we have no replacements for them.

And we will get to the EC (24 countries), as long as Robben is fit for 1/2of them.

Linius

I'm with you, he's getting older and if you have Wijnaldum for that position (and Strootman CM), it's time to move over for the next generation. RvP and Klaas are also getting older, but we have no replacements for them.

And we will get to the EC (24 countries), as long as Robben is fit for 1/2of them.

I wouldn't say RvP and KJH are too old, but at least on of those two is rather hopeless for the NT a lot of the time. Even if he starts scoring again you can't count on him to perform at the actual tournament because that's where he bottles the most.

LAM09

I persume Locadia is the only up and coming Dutch CF?

Feorax you cunt

I will not let you onto my throne

This is MY GROUP. We agreed ages ago that it'd be mine, we just didn't tell anyone

fuck DestinyGAF

Zabojnik

BxHlaKYCcAA8iGH.jpg:large

Yes, this is Zaza. LOOOOL.

On top of that, we have a grandpa that still thinks he is relevant. He can't motivate anyone. Bring on Aad de Mos

Not even our most loyal PSV fanboy believes in Guus :(

This team needs a complete overhaul. But Guus is too old school to do it. Gonna be a long couple of years with Blind the next in line to take over.

Linius

Yeah, I still don't know what Blind ever did to deserve becoming the manager of the national team. I mean he failed at Ajax for starters.

markao

I wouldn't say RvP and KJH are too old, but at least on of those two is rather hopeless for the NT a lot of the time. Even if he starts scoring again you can't count on him to perform at the actual tournament because that's where he bottles the most.
Striker need some "quickness", not in speed, but handling/action, miss that with both. I don't think RvP has bottled it the last two championships. They way we have played meant he hardly got a decent ball. No support and we always look for Arjan first, don't think an other striker would have been better, probably worse.

I persume Locadia is the only up and coming Dutch CF?
Could be, but is he good enough? Cannot see any striker in the Eredivisie or younger right now, that looks like the solution. Maybe if Zivkovic develops, but even than 4/6 year from now, we need Arjan for a while ;)

Arnie

Another Dortmund player injured.

Ramsey injured.

Holland losing in the last minute.

Andorra taking the lead against Wales.

Mad evening.

LAM09

If by up and coming you mean awful then yeah.

We have Zivkovic I guess but he's only 17 and De Boer won't even play him.

Could be, but is he good enough? Cannot see any striker in the Eredivisie or younger right now, that looks like the solution. Maybe if Zivkovic develops, but even than 4/6 year from now, we need Arjan for a while ;)

I have only seen him play a bit, but he looks promising IMO. Having said that, most CF's could thrive in the Eredivisie.

What about Bas Dost?

:p

Zabojnik

Of course my Xbox 360 wireless receiver would die on me as I'm about to try Fifa. OF COURSE. As if I needed another reason to hate on this shitty 360 joypad.

markao

I have only seen him play a bit, but he looks promising IMO. Having said that, most CF's could thrive in the Eredivisie.

What about Bas Dost?

:p
lol

have seen the kid for sometime here at the FC, before he left, in the youth. He had some qualities other at his age didn't, but it is always the question how they grow up (like Memphis, he always tough a lot of himself ;) )

Yeah, I still don't know what Blind ever did to deserve becoming the manager of the national team. I mean he failed at Ajax for starters.

But he's been an assistant manager for years! Clearly he's ready!

Should have been Koeman.

Also, Luuk De Jong is our future at CF 😭

Barzul

Another Dortmund player injured.

Ramsey injured.

Holland losing in the last minute.

Andorra taking the lead against Wales.

Mad evening.

Apparently the Ramsey injury didn't look too serious. Hoping he'll make it for the game on Saturday.

Barzul

BBC Wales Sport ‏@BBCWalesSport 2m
Coleman on Ramsey (taken off late on in Andorra): "He twisted his ankle and got a kick. Hopefully he'll be ok for Arsenal on the weekend."

Fingers crossed.

Is that FIFA 15?

Looks like a cartoony version of sports games that they would put on the Wii

Yeah they look goofy as fuck when they score sometimes, overall it looks pretty good though I think. Some weird terrible graphical things though, like crazy aliasing when doing depth of field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom