• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The acceleration in fifa 15 is deceptive, more than once ive had John Terry take it past 4-5 of my players because of a little acceleration boost im not expecting.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Keith what car do you drive? Let's race!

£12,000 and have been on circa £24,000

how much is that in Mangoes?

large.jpg

Hixx

I wish I was Quiche-disabled, being a southerner doesn't seem so tough. All I would have to give up is my self respect, I can do that.

ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

Really not struck with FIFA.

Feels far too quick every player seems pacey including the fucker chasing you down.

Shooting is all over the places I don't even know where to start?

Nice animations, presentation, players faces and sound of the ground.

Or is it just me?

DBT85

Apparently United are expected announce revenues of £425m for the last year with profits of £25m. 5m items of merch sold which includes 2m shirts.

That seems tiny to me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I wish I was Quiche-disabled, being a southerner doesn't seem so tough. All I would have to give up is my self respect, I can do that.
not only do you guys drive on the wrong side, but your South and North stereotypes are also reversed :lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
What is some good free ISO burner software? Need to burn this windows ISO onto a DVD

Hixx

Apparently United are expected announce revenues of £425m for the last year with profits of £25m. 5m items of merch sold which includes 2m shirts.

That seems tiny to me.

They all buy dodgy shirts.

Ps4 bros, where can I check my downloads?

It says Destiny is updating but I can't find out what % is done.

Notifications -> Downloads

What is some good free ISO burner software? Need to burn this windows ISO onto a DVD

imgburn

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Emiliano Mondonico has warned Mario Balotelli that he’ll have to improve defensively if he wants a place back in the Italian national side.

The new Liverpool signing was omitted from Antonio Conte’s first Azzurri squad and he seemingly wasn’t missed in the 2-0 wins over Holland and Norway.

“I think that the only way for Balotelli to get back into this squad is if he learns the defensive side of the game,” the veteran tactician told TMW.

“Will we see him help in the defensive phase like Ciro Immobile did last night? Will he chase down opponents like Simone Zaza does?

“This is the philosophy of this new Italy squad. He either adapts or it will become extremely difficult for him to find space in this set-up.”

No, we won't, because he's a petulant child. Will Brendan fix that? We'll see I guess

Hixx

Sky Sports Football ‏@SkyFootball 4m
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has declared his interest in the managerial vacancy at Elland Road

Plsssssss

-

I saw your post pre-edit Killer. You were about to feel the wrath of the North.
leeleeleebizlk.png

Tc91

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 9m
Manchester United have announced record annual revenue of £433.2m to 30 June, 2014. Up 19%

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 7m
Man Utd big spending to continue in January as club announce record turnover & healthy financial figures

Let the spending continue.

My understanding of this £40m QPR fine is that they're getting hit for having too high a salary discrepancy with the other teams when they were down in the second division last year?

Far be it for me to say that FFP shouldn't be enforced (EPL and La Liga salaries and transfer fees are hurting relatively poor Serie A's competitiveness on the market), but Fernandes makes a good point about how can you expect a team to reduce its salaries so drastically in a year without requiring a team to basically dismantle themselves?

Hixx

My understanding of this £40m QPR fine is that they're getting hit for having too high a salary discrepancy with the other teams when they were down in the second division last year?

Far be it for me to say that FFP shouldn't be enforced (EPL and La Liga salaries and transfer fees are hurting relatively poor Serie A's competitiveness on the market), but Fernandes makes a good point about how can you expect a team to reduce its salaries so drastically in a year without requiring a team to basically dismantle themselves?

They didn't try, though. That's why there's no sympathy. They gamed the system and got fucking lucky. If Zamora hadn't got that last minute goal they would have been fucked.

Zabojnik

No, we won't, because he's a petulant child. Will Brendan fix that? We'll see I guess

Bonucci went hard on him after yesterday's match well, saying that he needs to improve his character and so on. He's basically Conte's mouthpiece at this point in time, so, yeah. With Zaza and Immobile going good & El Shaa and Destro right behind them ... Gonna be hard for Balo.

Blablurn

I'm surprised when people say they dont want a big phone. Here am I with my 5.2" LGG2, not minding it at all. I wouldnt even mind 5.5".

bobito

Banned
I'm surprised when people say they dont want a big phone. Here am I with my 5.2" LGG2, not minding it at all. I wouldnt even mind 5.5".

i use my phone basically for texting or calling. Dont care too much about the web on the go.

Have no need for a big phone at all

K1LLER7

I use a Note 2. Size isn't much of a issue for me. I think its perfect to browse the web, videos, books etc.

Now it feels weird going back to a phone thats smaller in size.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck big phones. Can't text and drive with them and they kill my pinky ;_;

I'm in such a good mood today, that you just KNOW something fucking horrible is gonna happen tomorrow :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom