• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Loan + 4.5m option to buy?

jQ6ny9n3oFhA1.jpg

Lightning

Banned
Looks like Arteta will be fit for us but I'm not sure about Gibbs.

Really looking forward to the match, atmosphere at das Westfalenstadion was tops last season.
Let's hope now that Lewa is gone they won't try and get one of our players sent off. Gibbs should be fine I heard.

Scum

Two fucking days and no item. Two days I've waited in one their promises. Just fed lies after lies on the phone from customer support and supervisors. I'm sick to my back teeth of the cunts, I will never order with them again and I mean it.

Someone's nicked your game, m8.

Clegg

He'll be gone next due to United's fans desire for constant spending. You can't have youth development and vast big spending. Barcelona are the only club where I've seen it work.
United aren't going to spend mega money every transfer window. This summer was a one off imo. It was recognised that underinvestment had left the squad in a state and that drastic measures would need tone taken. There'll still be chances for younger players to break into the first team.

Zabojnik

:lol this is so funny btw

we're coming up with creative ways to fuck up our season :D

We can lose to Udinese, we can lose to Milan, I don't care. Roma already won the scudetto, we bagged three in a row, we can afford NOT TO FUCKING win another. However, if, I repeat, IF we don't fucking smash MALMO in CL, I want AGNELLI'S, MAROTTA'S and ALLEGRI'S heads on a platter, to be exposed at the entrance to Juventus Museum and later added to our trophy room.

Injuries. Pirlo out. Vidal out. Tevez out. Chiellini out. Barzagli out. Morata out. Yes, it sucks. But there are no FUCKING EXCUSES this time around. If we don't win against Malmo at home, we deserve to get relegated.

Suen

We can lose to Udinese, we can lose to Milan, I don't care. Roma have already won the scudetto, we've won three in a row, we can afford NOT TO FUCKING win another. However, if, I repeat, IF we don't fucking smash MALMO in CL, I want AGNELLI'S, MAROTTA'S and ALLEGRI'S heads on a platter, to be exposed at the entrance to Juventus Museum and latter added to our trophy room.

Injuries. Pirlo out. Vidal out. Chiellini out. Barzagli out. Morata out. Yes, it sucks. But there are no FUCKING EXCUSES this time around. If we don't win against Malmo at home, we deserve to be relegated.
Morata will come in injured and score the 90th min equaliser for you. Such is the quality of a player from Madrid.

#GentlemensClub

Barzul

Hoping we beat City this weekend. Still the last time I had to get up at 6;45am for a big game was the Liverpool one. Hopefully I never see a performance like that again.

Barzul

Messi Minutes ‏@MessiMinutes 1m
José Mourinho on Pep Guardiola:

"If you enjoy what you do, you don't lose your hair. He doesn't enjoy football."

trolololololol

I just finished Broadchurch. Very, very good. Shall be interesting to see how the American remake pans out, although I expect them to mess it up, lol.

K1LLER7

Played the FIFA 15 demo.

Positives:
Game plays a lot quicker than the last one. Dribbling with the players feels more like it was in the old PES games.
The new formations/pause menu.

Negatives:
Defending still has problems, primarily headers and defending from corners.
Keepers still suck too.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Played the FIFA 15 demo.

Keepers still suck too.
I actually though after playing some matches that goalkeepers, or at least a base for them, are actually improved somewhat. They do some pretty good sweeping, and reaction saves, now only to fix the butterfingers.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
btw guys I was absolutely right this morning! Whenever I wake up with an unusually awesome mood, something bad happens! And lo and behold...something bad did happen :lol Fuck you God, you non-existent fairy-tale spunkbuble

3168950.gif

We can lose to Udinese, we can lose to Milan, I don't care. Roma have already won the scudetto, we've won three in a row, we can afford NOT TO FUCKING win another. However, if, I repeat, IF we don't fucking smash MALMO in CL, I want AGNELLI'S, MAROTTA'S and ALLEGRI'S heads on a platter, to be exposed at the entrance to Juventus Museum and latter added to our trophy room.

Injuries. Pirlo out. Vidal out. Tevez out. Chiellini out. Barzagli out. Morata out. Yes, it sucks. But there are no FUCKING EXCUSES this time around. If we don't win against Malmo at home, we deserve to get relegated.

Zabo Zaza, seriously, just laugh it up mate, this is just...incredibly funny to me :lol I'd rather lose and have excuses to doicare it up than lose with a full squad :lol

LET'S GOOO MIDTABLE FINIIIISH :D let's go Juvetnini and Juve sympathizers, let's take each other's hand, as we jump into the final frontier

dc89

Me neither. I will tell them "I saw how shit your service was to me m8 Dan. I am never ordering anything from Amazon again"

Put your complaint in WRITING. Look up examples of good complaint letters.

Amazon are known for their good customer service + giving refunds/money back

They gave Dc £10 credit. Lol. Fuck that.

Cancel the order. Cancel premium. Complain. Go buy destiny from sansbury, the fruit supermarket that sells games.

Yeh they gave me £10 credit :lol

FF - you're such a wind up merchant. But I love you as I love Big Boss.

subtles

Shopped with them since 2006. This is the first time I've had a problem and it's all down to them cutting cost using unscrupulous couriers.

Taking inspiration from that Walmart machine.

The irony in them dc'ing is hilarious.

You can start an anti-Amazon Twitter tirade to get their attention. Rally up support with a #. Get the PM to publicly declare it a national embarrassment (while saying uncle). Make it the greatest day in internet history.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Had taken the car to the garage on Monday.. I'm so bummed guys.

$1321.00

Power steering pump
Angel eye bulbs
Serpentine belt
and labour..

I'm so fucking pissed. I love driving this car (e90 335 btw) but I hate the maintenance.

a few weeks ago I paid....uhm...3312.07 USD for maintenance

I'M SURE YOU'LL LIVE

My Nephew had a trial at Wycombe Wanderers today and the coach called him 'exceptional'. I hope they are not just getting his hopes up! Never seen him play that much football.

Yen

Had taken the car to the garage on Monday.. I'm so bummed guys.

$1321.00

Power steering pump
Angel eye bulbs
Serpentine belt
and labour..

I'm so fucking pissed. I love driving this car (e90 335 btw) but I hate the maintenance.

a few weeks ago I paid....uhm...3312.07 USD for maintenance

I'M SURE YOU'LL LIVE

Look on the bright side, it could all be so much worse m8s. The delivery of a videogame could be two days late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom