• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
While we certainly got him in a cut-price deal, it isn't that surprising.

He wanted to leave and the other options (Spurs, Sunderland) are not big spenders
It is surprising when you think about it. Welbeck rejected Spurs and pushed for the arsenal transfer which certainly helped it.

Spurs are not really a threat to United finishing top 4. We are and they just helped us with a player at very good value. From a logical stand point that makes no sense.

dc89

Two fucking days and no item. Two days I've waited in one their promises. Just fed lies after lies on the phone from customer support and supervisors. I'm sick to my back teeth of the cunts, I will never order with them again and I mean it.

Had taken the car to the garage on Monday.. I'm so bummed guys.

$1321.00

Power steering pump
Angel eye bulbs
Serpentine belt
and labour..

I'm so fucking pissed. I love driving this car (e90 335 btw) but I hate the maintenance.

L1NETT

Is £16m for Welbeck really cut-price?

Considering the inflated market, and the so called English tax getting a young ish england international with European experience with decent enough resale value for 16m isn't awful business

When you consider Remy's price, fuck no.

What a bizarre comparison. That's a release clause for an injury prone 27 year old

Why not look at the current prices of players in the market rather than release clauses.

kharma45

Two fucking days and no item. Two days I've waited in one their promises. Just fed lies after lies on the phone from customer support and supervisors. I'm sick to my back teeth of the cunts, I will never order with them again and I mean it.

This seems unusual.

Clegg

Given the circumstances I don't think £16m is a cut price deal. He wanted first team football but was 4th choice for United. He wanted to leave and United didn't want to stand in his way.

Lightning

Banned
Given the circumstances I don't think £16m is a cut price deal. He wanted first team football but was 4th choice for United. He wanted to leave and United didn't want to stand in his way.
Ask yourself this though. What's best for United. Welbeck up front for Arsenal or the goal scoring machine Sanogo?

Meier

The issue is probably with the shipper to be fair. Obviously they can go after them to get a refund and pass that on to you, but it's not entirely their fault.

Elchele

:lol

Bungie has always been shit. Don't know why people expected any different
They are the definition of average

Can't believe that awful developer company went big and rich and Rare on the other hand died. People are the worst

:lol

Bungie has always been shit. Don't know why people expected any different
They are the definition of average

Can't believe that awful developer company went big and rich and Rare on the other hand died. People are the worst

It's not like Rare games haven't been shit lately

Arnie

If Welbeck scores 10 crucial goals for Arsenal in the league this season then United's hopes of Champions League football are almost done.

Dat guy.

Danish Football News ‏@DanishFooty 5m

FC Bayern's Pierre-Emile Højbjerg told Danish paper, B.T., that he expects to be given a chance in Pep's team - "else I'm gone come January"

Danish Football News ‏@DanishFooty 1m

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg's statement comes as a result for the signing of Real Madrid's Xabi Alonso. #fcb

#pray4elsk

BVB injured line-up is getting better every day.

Kirch-Hummels-???-???
Gündogan-Sahin
Kuba(4 week extension)-Reus-Ji
Immobile

Nice, just needs some more defenders

FootballFan

he refused to stand behind the tall ballboy :lol what a cunt :lol

BxLLwKnCYAAwPAz.png

embrace your tinyness motherfucker
motherfucker

Hahahaha

FootballFan

Me neither. I will tell them "I saw how shit your service was to me m8 Dan. I am never ordering anything from Amazon again"

Salvadora

BVB injured line-up is getting better every day.

Kirch-Hummels-???-???
Gündogan-Sahin
Kuba(4 week extension)-Reus-Ji
Immobile

Nice, just needs some more defenders
Going by what we know today, what is the likely line-up Dortmund will field against Arsenal?

We're going to be missing Debuchy through suspension for definite and Ramsey/Ozil remain to be seen but look to be fit for it.

Put your complaint in WRITING. Look up examples of good complaint letters.

Amazon are known for their good customer service + giving refunds/money back

FootballFan

Put your complaint in WRITING. Look up examples of good complaint letters.

Amazon are known for their good customer service + giving refunds/money back

They gave Dc £10 credit. Lol. Fuck that.

Cancel the order. Cancel premium. Complain. Go buy destiny from sansbury, the fruit supermarket that sells games.

Going by what we know today, what is the likely line-up Dortmund will field against Arsenal?

We're going to be missing Debuchy through suspension for definite and Ramsey/Ozil remain to be seen but look to be fit for it.
Piszczek-Sokratis-(Hummels)-Durm
Kehl-(Bender)
Auba-(Kagawa)-Micky
Ramos

Maybe Subotic/Ginter for Hummels, Jojic for Bender and Großkreutz for Kagawa.

Salvadora

Pisczcek-Sokratis-(Hummels)-Durm
Kehl-(Bender)
Auba-(Kagawa)-Micky
Ramos

Maybe Subotic/Ginter for Hummels, Jojic for Bender and Großkreutz for Kagawa.
Looks like Arteta will be fit for us but I'm not sure about Gibbs.

Really looking forward to the match, atmosphere at das Westfalenstadion was tops last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom