• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much did it cost?

£24.

Of course! <3 but you'll need a plane from my place to Abu Dhabi :lol (1h 45 mins I think), so it's way easier to just stay in Abu Dhabi

dammit. That is the one F1 race I want to see but I bet the hotels are fucking expensive.

I'll probably go this year if the concerts are good.

Last year they were pretty great.

I just really want to see one F1 race live and Abu Dhabi seems like the best place to go haha.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United dodged a bullet.
he injured his thigh in Chile's game.

thigh

something new

in a different leg
dammit. That is the one F1 race I want to see but I bet the hotels are fucking expensive.
Off the top of my head

the five stars hotels in Dubai (which is obviously way more expensive than Abu Dhabi) were like...100-120 pound a night. So expect to pay less than that over there

Off the top of my head

the five stars hotels in Dubai (which is obviously way more expensive than Abu Dhabi) were like...100-120 pound a night. So expect to pay less than that over there

that was no where near as expensive as I assumed. I also get some money off hotels.... I might have to look into this for next seasons race.

El Topo

he injured his thigh in Chile's game.

thigh

something new

in a different leg

It's all connected. His knee is probably done so he has to put more weight on his other leg, which then subsequently caused this horrible thigh injury that might keep him our for months.

Or something. ;-)

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Havent kept track of this Scottish referendum business, had a little look on the BBC and its all panic, Conserves and Labour saying a no Vote is crucial then I go on gaf and most people seem to be advocating for yes.

Zabojnik

Havent kept track of this Scottish referendum business, had a little look on the BBC and its all panic, Conserves and Labour saying a no Vote is crucial then I go on gaf and most people seem to be advocating for yes.

Braveheart, brah. Free Scotland.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurtnik, what's your GF stance on the whole Ukraine mess?

You don't wanna know :lol

tumblr_nbnf97siVy1s8z5rho2_250.gif

Facism

oi Facism, I saw you post last night and Wooden is right about getting FIFA 15 from the Mexican store. for some reason Wooden couldn't get it working but me and iNvid both have ordered it from there. Just go Google a guide to buying Titanfall or Battlefield using Mexican Origin and use that but for FIFA.

Also Yurt, can I stay at yours and go see the Abu Dhabi F1 race.

cheers.

Walshy

that was no where near as expensive as I assumed. I also get some money off hotels.... I might have to look into this for next seasons race.
You should definitely go. We stayed in Shangri-La, it was £120 a night, which wasn't bad at all for a five star hotel with a private beach :lol

It's all connected. His knee is probably done so he has to put more weight on his other leg, which then subsequently caused this horrible thigh injury that might keep him our for months.

Or something. ;-)

This is true. Injuries lead to other injuries as they need to overcompensate.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vidal being crooked or not, that wasn't the reason why United didn't sign him. You signed fucking Falcao, with an ACL injury.
I really do. :p

let's just say that she will defo get permabanned on GAF :lol

Who cares about politics dude

Lightning

Banned
I really really hope Ramsey's fit for the City game. There should be a rule against those shit pitches those bum teams use.

Ramsey complained about the pitch.

3Sixty

I really really hope Ramsey's fit for the City game. There should be a rule against those shit pitches those bum teams use.

Probably shouldn't be pulling off Roulette turns in the last min against a bunch of amateurs then.

DBT85

Played the Fifa demo. 3 games, 2-1,1-1 1-4. I can't defend for shit, nothing new.

Feels really slow in places, the framerate is abhorrent in places.

My resolution of not buying a football game remains unchanged.

AI seems to play like a 12 year old at times just running the length of the pitch with the ball, auto switching fucks me over a lot.

How can they not make a decent framerate in this game.

You should definitely go. We stayed in Shangri-La, it was £120 a night, which wasn't bad at all for a five star hotel with a private beach :lol

wow. You guys are seriously tempting me. I get cheap flights cause my Mum works for British Airways so these things are pretty cheap.

I really do. :p

How much is Fifa on the Mehico store?

£24

It's stunning, if you're coming let me know. I can get you a room as well at my brothers.

It won't be this season as I can't afford it. Next season though this has made me really think about it!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Not me, I can assure you that. We could abolish countries for all I care.

we really should btw. Life is way too short to be anything but happy. Why waste it on being racist, homophobic, xenophobic like Meier or caring about politics, religion and Juve's transfer market.

tumblr_mpjpynIs9c1rn0b5to1_500.gif

let's just dance Zazaster

happy-dance.gif

King_Moc

Banned

Teams can use a shit pitch if it suits their style of play (or hinders yours) just as your lot can spray yours with water to make the ball travel faster.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Played the Fifa demo. 3 games, 2-1,1-1 1-4. I can't defend for shit, nothing new.

Feels really slow in places, the framerate is abhorrent in places.

My resolution of not buying a football game remains unchanged.

AI seems to play like a 12 year old at times just running the length of the pitch with the ball, auto switching fucks me over a lot.

How can they not make a decent framerate in this game.

What version?

Havent noticed any stuttering at all on the PC

Salazar

With Fellaini now at United until the winter window opens, at least, he wants to try to force his way into Van Gaal’s first-choice side. “I want to fight for my place,” he said. “The coach wants to play with the 11 players who make the best team. I want to be part of that.”

He added: “I’ve had a meeting with the coach before the start of the season where he told me that there is a lot of competition in midfield. I told him that I wanted to compete with the other players for a place in the starting XI.

I'm dying

All systems shutting down

Mr Cola

God damn im so excited about fifa 15 :3

Also been listening to Old Coldplay, Rush of Blood and parachutes are just unbelievable, could never understand the criticism they get, their later stuff is a bit shit but their first 3 albums are terrific.

Their endings to songs are the best ive heard

Warning sign
Politic
Rush of blood to the head
Scientist
Clocks

They do it so well :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv7EtBmZ-ko

LegoArmo

PS4. It's awful in places. Not that it matters, shan't be playing again lol.

Should be consistent 60 in game, 30 in the new fancy replays.

Think it's a huge improvement over FIFA 14, fixed almost everything I had a problem with.

I won't be getting peppered with crosses all game long, and my defenders don't make terrible decisions on their own, hallelujah.

Being from India seeing UK break up would be SWEEEET as fuck

Personally I disagree with letting any people from Scotland have any freedom or independence. Honestly they shouldn't even be allowed to get over the borders to any other countries.

King_Moc

Banned
God damn im so excited about fifa 15 :3

Also been listening to Old Coldplay, Rush of Blood and parachutes are just unbelievable, could never understand the criticism they get, their later stuff is a bit shit but their first 3 albums are terrific.

Their endings to songs are the best ive heard

Warning sign
Politic
Rush of blood to the head
Scientist
Clocks

They do it so well :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv7EtBmZ-ko

First 2 albums are ok, X & Y is dreadful though. I don't think I ever managed to listen to it all in one go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom