• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Havent kept track of this Scottish referendum business, had a little look on the BBC and its all panic, Conserves and Labour saying a no Vote is crucial then I go on gaf and most people seem to be advocating for yes.

Think that tells you who exactly wants Scottish folk to vote no

FootballFan

So Schweinis new gf is Ana Ivanovic?

bastiana.jpg

r u srs.

schweini is legendary.

dc89

FIFA 15 is insane, it's full of so many neat, little touches.

Just then, Oscar is subbed off for Drogba and the crowd give a really loud cheer. I presumed this was was the Chelsea fans cheering. But then Martin Tyler said "Well the manager is taking him off and you don't want to be taken off after that kind of performance in this kind of atmosphere, the fans are certainly not helping him." or something to that effect. And then the co-commentator said "well it comes with the territory, the manager has decided it's that time in the match he needs a little more energy in the middle of the park."

So good.

I realise I have just spoke about this as if it was real life. :/

L1NETT

Independence is pretty pointless, I don't know why people give a shit anymore. Maybe in the 1900 it was a thing, but now?

At least do a shred of research before farting out complete rubbish. Scotland actually making decisions to govern themselves is a positive thing. Anything to get away from the scum which infest Westminster

3Sixty

At least do a shred of research before farting out complete rubbish. Scotland actually making decisions to govern themselves is a positive thing. Anything to get away from the scum which infest Westminster

You say that like all politicians aren't scum.

Salmond is as much scum as the Westminster lot are though tbh

Blablurn

2,w=658,c=0.bild.jpg

Ribery said he discussed the retirement from the french national team with didier deschamps. he knows about it. thats all he is going to say about this matter.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I was thinking of cancelling and trying the Mexican store to fet £25 back

Dont have Paypal though, dont like it, last time i had it i logged in and somehow my address and name was randomly changed, i changed it back, logged out and back in and it was changed again.

Paypal support said nothing was wrong.

D_prOdigy

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says he would not have signed striker Danny Welbeck on transfer deadline day had he been in the country.

The 23-year-old left boyhood club Manchester United in a £16m switch to the Gunners while Wenger was away in Rome for a charity game.

Wenger said: "If I'd stayed at home he wouldn't be here now."

He refused to elaborate on that but added he initially wanted Welbeck on loan with an option to buy.

Nice.

bjaelke

did you get charged to you bank instantly? I ordered off the Mexican store like 2 weeks ago and they still haven't taken the money.

It shows up on the Paypal site as a successful transaction. Nothing on my bank account as of now, but that usually takes a couple of days to register.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I actually looked up the prices of the flights and it is like 50/50 if I could afford it. Might be better for me to come next season so I can actually afford to spend money on food and stuff to buy haha. Thanks and you better be able to get me tickets next year :p <3

Just come, I'll cook/buy you food. Promise!

dc89

I got Destiny from Tesco this morning.
Amazon have just delivered my copy they have issued me a refund for.

smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom