• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

What the fuck is up with buying a decent mouse these days? Just looked at mine and thought "Thing looks old, I could do with a new one". I still have a Logitech MX518 that I bought for 35 bucks like 6 (?) years.

Then I go to Amazon and find out that there's only shitty basic mouses or these fucking monsters that go for ~60 bucks:
mugm16t.jpg

Fuck off, PC market. I just want a mouse that looks cool and is able to play games decently.

Yeah. I had the same issue. Ended up getting a Steelseries SENSEI. It was expensive. :(

I'm getting addicted to Destiny's PvP bounties. It and the random chance for nice gear is quite the hook.

Yeah it's the best part of the game so far for me. I haven't done a whole lot of PVE stuff like exploring yet. The arena stuff is just too fun.

Well what's the barometer?

There is none and there will never be.
daMPIzy.png

What the fuck is up with buying a decent mouse these days? Just looked at mine and thought "Thing looks old, I could do with a new one". I still have a Logitech MX518 that I bought for 35 bucks like 6 (?) years.

Then I go to Amazon and find out that there's only shitty basic mouses or these fucking monsters that go for ~60 bucks:
mugm16t.jpg

Fuck off, PC market. I just want a mouse that looks cool and is able to play games decently.

My g700 looks alright, got too many buttons that I don't use, but they don't get in the way or anything so I'm all good. Maybe try and search for some SteelSeries ones, they look fairly normal/not like some robot gadget, while still having a few extra features and being good for gaming.

mugm16t.jpg

CM Storm Spawn. 30 euros. Claw grip mouse. GOAT.

Sensei RAW
G400S

Edit: Also thanks to up there ^

Yeah. I had the same issue. Ended up getting a Steelseries SENSEI. It was expensive. :(
My g700 looks alright, got too many buttons that I don't use, but they don't get in the way or anything so I'm all good. Maybe try and search for some SteelSeries ones, they look fairly normal/not like some robot gadget, while still having a few extra features and being good for gaming.
Thanks for the tips guys, the Steelseries look nice but are too expensive for the fact that I don't really need a new one right now. Guess this one must do for a little bit longer.

Bild: Basti hand in hand with a woman in New York.

What are the odds that this is his gf with new coloured hair? 90%?

Randdalf

I have a Razor Imperator, it's alright I guess. Scroll wheel is good but it's really weird to hold, although I'm used to it now. If this one packs in I'll go back to a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0, if they're still available, that mouse is truly excellent - except the scroll wheel on my old one just went all goofy and got stuck.

EmiPrime

I got a Diablo 3 Steelseries mouse for about £20 from Amazon a few months ago. Effectively a Sensei but with Diablo 3 stuff on it.

No_Style

Hello Football experts. First time watching Euro Cup qualifying here. Answer me this: How are the Euro Cup qualifier match locations determined?

Hello Football experts. First time watching Euro Cup qualifying here. Answer me this: How are the Euro Cup qualifier match locations determined?

The countries' football associations decide where the matches are played. England, for example, plays all their matches in Wembley, while Germany plays every match in a different big stadium.

prison is rough

:lol

Just imagine it, Uli comes back after some years and is completly ripped :lol

No_Style

The countries' football associations decide where the matches are played. England, for example, plays all their matches in Wembley, while Germany plays every match in a different

Sorry. I meant the home and away situation.

Unless they're playing each other twice, it's weird to see one team have home field advantage over the other.

Labadal

Clubs breaking FFP rules should be banned from European football. That's the easiest way to make clubs comply.

Getting fine 50 mil but only having to pay 20, lol.

It's a joke.

mugm16t.jpg

Milch, I'm using that mouse, it's fantastic.

I have a bad wrist and I always find myself not happy with how most mouse feel since my wrist get sore easily. This has pretty good ergonomics that helps, and they give you weights so you can have the mouse weigh as much as you want it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom