• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

In 2009, Real Madrid and Juventus were both in a bidding war for then Udinese central midfielder Gaetano D'Agostino. Both deals eventually collapsed at the last minute. In fact, D'Agostino already had purchased a plane ticket to Madrid before the deal fell through.

Today, he signed for Serie D side Fidelis Andria. He's 32yo.

Such a shame. Was a decent enough midfielder, probably not worth of either Juve or Madrid even at his height, but could've played at Parma or Sampdoria at least. Oh well.

Damn. I remember a lot of our fans being genuinely pissed about missing out on D'Agostino, even though he really wasn't particularly great at Udinese, even on his best days. What the hell happened? Injuries?

I must be the only person who doesn't like it.

I don't like it either, Mr Beans but I haven't liked a FIFA game in years at this point. I liked 10.

PES 2015, brehs. The saviour.

Blablurn

FIFA will never be as good as PES 5 or 6. But it will always be better than the recent PES. Even with those shitty moon controls. Same thing, every year. We will buy it. Wooden and co will play Pro Clubs all the time, Blablurn will rage and curse at other people, and DC is still waiting for his copy cause amazon hates him.

Zabojnik

For all the PES 3-5 glorification, I'm 99% positive people would fucking hate it and call it names if they remade it with modern graphics.

I mean, Kick-Off 2 is still the best football game. But only because I haven't played it in 15 years.

Zabojnik

The French want Pogba to play for the U-21 as well and help them qualify for the EC. Loooool, get fucked you cunts.

Was Slovenia even a nation back then?

:Merkelface

We were a nation back when your barbaric lot was still shitting in the woods and raiding Rome. It just took a while for us to get the international recognition we deserved. Surobenia uber alles.

Blablurn

The French want Pogba to play for the U-21 as well and help them qualify for the EC. Loooool, get fucked you cunts.

We were a nation back when your barbaric lot was still shitting in the woods and raiding Rome. It just took a while for us to get the international recognition we deserved. Surobenia uber alles.

As someone with Greek origins I'm still not impressed.

:SokratesFace

ibpSSvOViUyUdo.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Girl #1: (in English) What's a..'Pineapple'
Girl #2: *smug*...it's a pined..apple!

Yurt Extra #1: *trying not to laugh/DIE*

3-5-2: Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Ogbonna; Marrone, Marchisio, Pogba; Giovinco/Coman, Llorente

Or, hopefully,

4-3-3: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Caceres, Bonucci, Evra; Marchisio, Pogba, Asamoah (he's a CM innit lads); Morata, Llorente; Pe(pe/reyra)

of all the players injured, we'll feel Tevez's absence more than any other :( we can live without anyone in our squad except Tevez.

Never liked D'Agostino btw.

bjaelke

The U21 playoff matches are played at the same time as the Euro 2016 qualification matches. He's going to play international football whether you like it or not.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Allegri is going to lose in San Siro isn't he?

Allegri is going to destroy our home record isn't he?

Allegri is going to Allegri isn't he?

I missed this for a dynamics class

Pls kill me

help me understand Matthew McConaughe
--------------------------------------------------------y

Lightning

Banned
Allegri is going to lose in San Siro isn't he?

Allegri is going to destroy our home record isn't he?

Allegri is going to Allegri isn't he?

help me understand Matthew McConaughe
--------------------------------------------------------y
FINISHING BELOW INTER IS YOUR FATE. Enjoy it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
FINISHING BELOW INTER IS YOUR FATE. Enjoy it.

I still don't think that's possible my dear Lightning <3 our team on auto-pilot and Allegri is still comfortably better than theirs

I missed this for a dynamics class

Pls kill me

OH now I get it

Yeah, you cunt, next time I'm in Dubai you should come with us! Fuck your classes! What a weak excuse :mad: and she brought her SINGLE (and rather desperate) Russian cousin with her btw!!!!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Karmic, considering Yurt's attempt to boost a Vidal transfer morally equivalent to someone selling Elsk balloons painted as mangos.
Karmic, considering Yurt's attempt to boost a Vidal transfer morally equivalent to someone selling Elsk balloons painted as mangos.
I can't breathe AHAHAHAHAHA

valeo

Last fifa I played was 13 - 15 feels so slow and sluggish in comparison? Bit boring. Also, how do you so the cut back skil move now? Think it was down down before.

Lightning

Banned
Not going to happen breh
You can hope that but what happens when RVP retires or moves on? United be content for Wilson to move up the pecking order and bring in a 3rd or 4th choice or will you want a Cavani or the next big thing? I think we all know the answer to that as every window fans flock to want the biggest signing.

Real Madrid are the classic example of how not to do it. Bayern, imo, are the best example of how it should be done. You think Bayern will sell Gotze and replace him with Cavani and pay him 300k a week? Yeah, not a chance.

OH now I get it

Yeah, you cunt, next time I'm in Dubai you should come with us! Fuck your classes! What a weak excuse :mad: and she brought her SINGLE (and rather desperate) Russian cousin with her btw!!!!

I've already had a terrible experience with a Russian girl before, I'm a little reluctant now from approaching any of Putin's relatives.

oi Facism, I saw you post last night and Wooden is right about getting FIFA 15 from the Mexican store. for some reason Wooden couldn't get it working but me and iNvid both have ordered it from there. Just go Google a guide to buying Titanfall or Battlefield using Mexican Origin and use that but for FIFA.

Also Yurt, can I stay at yours and go see the Abu Dhabi F1 race.

oi Facism, I saw you post last night and Wooden is right about getting FIFA 15 from the Mexican store. for some reason Wooden couldn't get it working but me and iNvid both have ordered it from there. Just go Google a guide to buying Titanfall or Battlefield using Mexican Origin and use that but for FIFA.

Also Yurt, can I stay at yours and go see the Abu Dhabi F1 race.

How much did it cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom