• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

It is known.

tumblr_nb6b6fXIZh1s6646qo2_500.gif

Gambit

It is still very strange that Xabi looks more comfortable in Bavarian clothing than Götze. Although, to be fair, Götze does look like the son of some rich doctor/lawyer/politician from Munich who is having a day out with his snob friends playing fancy dress at this quaint Bavarian festival. So I guess he has that going for him.

spidye

It is still very strange that Xabi looks more comfortable in Bavarian clothing than Götze. Although, to be fair, Götze does look like the son of some rich doctor/lawyer/politician from Munich who is having a day out with his snob friends playing fancy dress at this quaint Bavarian festival. So I guess he has that going for him.

:lol

perfect

still love that little guy

Lightning

Banned
Apparently he doesn't understand accounts or how to spell gud. But he does have an opinion on complex financial regulations.
For the lower clubs though FFP is more a hindrance than a help though. Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man United and Man City can comfortably spend 100m on players and will be within FFP while some of the lower clubs spend more than 30m and they are breaching it. It's designed for the rich to get richer and the poorer stay exactly where they are.

What player would you be most devastated to lose from your team? I mean personally not about how good he is.

I think mine is André Schürrle. I absolutely love him and can't see him leaving for a while so would be so sad if we lost him. I would say Hazard but I am already expecting him to leave in the next two years anyway.

What player would you be most devastated to lose from your team? I mean personally not about how good he is.

I think mine is André Schürrle. I absolutely love him and can't see him leaving for a while so would be so sad if we lost him. I would say Hazard but I am already expecting him to leave in the next two years anyway.
De Gea

Mastadon

Banned

Personally I'd say Henderson. He has future captain written all over him.

Obviously Sterling too.

Clegg

Its already happened for me.

:(

Wilbur

Banned

Danny Welbeck

Pennywise

Do you seriously like Watzke?

He avoided the total collapse with Dortmund, was one of the few persons who actually didn't trust Niebaum/Meier back then and got Dortmund back to glory.

Obviously he's to often in the media and he shouldn't react to every bit of bullshit that Rummenigge says.
Apart from the Reus stuff, that was seriously just over the top and deserved some blame.

And well, it's not like you should speak up with Hoeness and Rummenigge.
Everyone of them loves their club, but they should just shut up and don't speak with every possible media about every fart...

So yes I like Watzke, doesn't mean I won't criticise him for stupid interviews.
Still, he's one of the reasons that Dortmund is on a really good way.

Rooney. Captain. Soldier. Legend.

kharma45

Anderson

This makes sense too. Top Quality GK are hard to replace.

Personally I'd say Henderson. He has future captain written all over him.

Obviously Sterling too.

That makes sense. Not really sure who is going to be the next Chelsea captain after Terry. Cahill I guess.

Its already happened for me.

:(

it's fucking awful seeing your favorite player leave :/ I still love Mata even though he wouldn't fight for his place :(

Danny Welbeck

ha.

Rooney. Captain. Soldier. Legend.

ha.

Clegg

Losing Park was a kick in the nuts too. Objectively, he was finished as a player at the top level. Couldn't do any of the stuff he was great at as his legs has given out. Was still devo when he was sold tho. Especially as it was to fucken QPR. He deserved better.

FootballFan

Xavi and Suarez.

Only players I've ever been disappointed in losing were Ronaldo and Stam, and that's because we lost them when they were still great players.

The rest we've usually been rid of when they dried up and weren't good enough any more.

In fact up til recently we haven't been doing that enough, hence the mass exodus/catharsis.

Watching this compilation of all Ronaldo's goals from 12/13

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Get Flanagan to put in an 'agricultural' challenge at the start, we have a better chance 10vs11 without Ronaldo than we do 11vs11 with him :p

Lightning

Banned

The loss of Cesc Fabregas hurt me the most. Fuck that shit.

Out of the current players Aaron Ramsey will be the one who it will hurt me to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom