• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
7PM-11:30PM spent working on an essay.
bmOst0F.png

Wilbur

Banned
What a voice

What a money grabber

What a prick

All hail Grealish. Fuck Tom Cleverley

Wilbz my man you know less about butts than you do about Smash (the game that is)

So you're telling me you absolutely love the act of eating an arsehole? Like, the taste of arsehole on your tongue is sensational?

Or is it just good to give another person that sense of pleasure? That I can understand.

But I can't imagine giving the act itself can make you feel anything other than "they liked that and I was the cause. Good on me."

I'd rather eat a fucking packet of crisps.

King_Moc

Banned
Is it going to be another rancid upscaled port that exists only to mock its buyers addiction for grinding to the extent that they'll actually pay full whack for a bad-looking handheld game upscaled to 720p?

It was 1080p. As for the rest of it, I sure hope so! I'd argue that it's not quite grinding when you're improving your actual game skills though. It's more akin to practicing at street fighter, but with loot.

L1NETT

So you're telling me you absolutely love the act of eating an arsehole? Like, the taste of arsehole on your tongue is sensational?

Or is it just good to give another person that sense of pleasure? That I can understand.

But I can't imagine giving the act itself can make you feel anything other than "they liked that and I was the cause. Good on me."

I'd rather eat a fucking packet of crisps.

Embrace the renaissance Wilbz

You could be the Donatello of butts

Yeah I enjoy doing it. Giving the other person pleasure is a big part of it sure

How much does FF Cleverley cost?

5.3 I thinky

He's gone straight onto my bench. Serves him right

pulga

Banned
Smash Brothers is alright. Too hectic, it's just button mashing stuff that everyone seems to hate things like Ryse for. Pretty sure much of the love is only for the reason that you can slap Link with Pikachu and whatnot

OH honey now I know I'm in the right place!

Wilbur spouting off about video games he doest understand again

Aaahhhhhhhhh what a time to be alive

Arnie

I laughed a lot tonight. Free meal with work. Just giggled endlessly.

Tomorrow:

Burger. Fries. Coke.
Arsenal v City.
West Brom v Everton.
Liverpool v Cleverley.

What a day to be alive.

Oersted

Blessed Cpt. YURT.

Brawl started out as a bonding exercise with siblings, but the Smash mechanics were just too satisfying to leave at that. Played a lot of it one summer with friends but haven't had the opportunity to play since.

Bomberman was another game with many giggles. I imagine Cola ranting about store clerk small talk while running around would be hilarious.

Some of the impressions from The Evil Within have me really excited. We may finally have the title we wanted after all these years.

Bomberman in Smash. Needs to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom