• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chips are much harder to pull off too. Which is good imo.

Like that the game feels quicker overall. The older games felt too slow and trying to dribble past players felt weird. The new FIFA does it so much better.

Don't mind that chips are less reliable, do mind that keepers (against the CPU) rarely rush you meaning they're useless.

K1LLER7

Don't mind that chips are less reliable, do mind that keepers (against the CPU) rarely rush you meaning they're useless.
Hmm I didn't really notice that lol. I'm looking forward to getting the full game and playing against Footy-Gaffers.

Read an article on dailyFail saying LvG has told Valencia to take English lessons along with De Gea, Herrera, Falcao, Di Maria and Rojo.

Suprised about TonyV, thought he'd be comfortable speaking English after playing in England for 8(?) years.

kharma45

Hmm I didn't really notice that lol. I'm looking forward to getting the full game and playing against Footy-Gaffers.

Read an article on dailyFail saying LvG has told Valencia to take English lessons along with De Gea, Herrera, Falcao, Di Maria and Rojo.

Suprised about TonyV, thought he'd be comfortable speaking English after playing in England for 8(?) years.

Valencia barely has the intelligence to play football never mind learn another language properly.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So physical or digital for FIFA this year GAF?

Hardcore fifa players get the PC digital version, unlock it when Taiwan unlocks 5 days earlier and play on the asia servers.

There is simply no other way to play.

Hardcore fifa players get the PC digital version, unlock it when Taiwan unlocks 5 days earlier and play on the asia servers.

There is simply no other way to play.

wZkK4ur.jpg

I'm ready m8. The 5 days Qindarka will have less lag than the rest of us.

Randdalf

Motson on Diego Costa: "... and he tucks that away, with the style of an arch predator!"

If Chelsea make it through Christmas unscathed I think they've got the league in the bag.

jtb

Banned
as bad as Ozil was, it's pretty easy to intercept passes going to stationary targets. there's so little movement off the ball, the attacking play is so predictable

Do you guys build up BAP players before playing together in clubs? And do some of you have higher leveled BAP characters than others?

The players in clubs is different from the one in be a pro offline thing. We all start out with fairly shitty players in online clubs and build our players up from there, but you can change position, size and height and all that between matches, so we switch around a lot, nothing is locked on.

Playing online you unlock a bunch of achivements things (ranging from revenge tackle on the same player from another online team, to goals outside the box, to switching play and such) that makes your pro better and different traits.

The players in clubs is different from the one in be a pro offline thing. We all start out with fairly shitty players in online clubs and build our players up from there, but you can change position, size and height and all that between matches, so we switch around a lot, nothing is locked on.

Playing online you unlock a bunch of achivements things that makes your pro better and different traits.

Ah so you can only build up your BAP online character by playing online matches then? (sorry for Hitcher-ing you I'm just interested to know how it works)

Ah so you can only build up your BAP online character by playing online matches then? (sorry for Hitcher-ing you I'm just interested to know how it works)

Yeah. So some have a bit higher levelled players than others, but in the end we are usually all levelled out almost as much as you can... Except iNvid who actually grinds in drop in matches lol. But really at some point it doesn't matter all that much anymore, and it's just about what style you want and size and weight, and what 5 traits you have on becomes more important.

Yeah. So some have a bit higher levelled players than others, but in the end we are usually all levelled out almost as much as you can... Except iNvid who actually grinds in drop in matches lol. But really at some point it doesn't matter all that much anymore, and it's just about what style you want and size and weight, and what 5 traits you have on becomes more important.

Sweet, unfortunately I'll never be able to play with you guys because I can't understand how Mumble works ;_;

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Bacon :(

Im sure we will be playing a fuckton day and night for a while, hope you can join us.

You too Kharma.

Fifa wont be the same.

Sweet, unfortunately I'll never be able to play with you guys because I can't understand how Mumble works ;_;

Really? :lol

It's easy, we guide new people through if they can't figure it out... But even Blablurn managed to, and he was clearly drunk while playing. It's just adding in the server details and hitting join! Then the microphone stuff can be a little stupid, but most of us just have it set up to open microphone, with a button that we use to mute and unmute ourselves with.

kharma45

Bacon :(

Im sure we will be playing a fuckton day and night for a while, hope you can join us.

You too Kharma.

Fifa wont be the same.

I'll try and get some game time in on the weekends where possible, and make a few weeknight appearances. At least whilst the game is fresh anyway. Need to nail down that AML spot.

Mr Cola

Im so excited about 15 im going to start posting clubs formations in this thread ala the United ones.

86hwZ2T.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom