• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they switched the recipe some years ago, I'd say Dominos is top notch fast food pizza.

It's much more consistent than Pizza Hut here, and Papa John's is all over the place in that regard. Papa J has the best reward system but the worst offers, and the pizza's a little bland. Pizza Hut has the best pizza when it's cooked properly, but sometimes the pizza is much smaller than it should be and it's occasionally overcooked. Dominos has the best starters, the more reliable pizza, good deals (relatively speaking), and most importantly, is the best when reheated

Arnie

Love Chinese food.

Just drew 1-1 away at Bayern. YES MAX KRUSE

Conceded within three minutes and all.

EDIT: hahahaha Fellaini's bellend is massive

WJD

fhd002HPT_Devon_Murray_001.jpg

Arnold?

Tc91

http://arcanealembication.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/chinese.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Indian Chinese cuisine is the adaptation of Chinese seasoning and cooking techniques to Indian tastes.[/QUOTE]

That sounds pretty good, doubt I can get that round here though.

Arnie

Haha Christ

Needs a pair of shades

On my way to this house party. Bus is taking the puss. Probably late because it had to stop and clear up all the shit Nathan is spitting everywhere.

Haven't shaved. Hair is greasy. Wearing a plain grey t-shirt and black Levi's.

Reckon I'll have drunk my rum by 11.

Wilbur

Banned
Haha Christ

Needs a pair of shades

On my way to this house party. Bus is taking the puss. Probably late because it had to stop and clear up all the shit Nathan is spitting everywhere.

Haven't shaved. Hair is greasy. Wearing a plain grey t-shirt and black Levi's.

Reckon I'll have drunk my rum by 11.

Black Levi's are so simple yet beautiful. Men's anuses have never looked better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom