• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Crap Taxidermy ‏@CrapTaxidermy

"Lieutenant Dan, you got new Legs."

Bt5wH9GIYAAiQNz.jpg

Oh goooooooooood
I CAN'T.

Halp.

Pennywise

Crap Taxidermy ‏@CrapTaxidermy Jun 29

When you go to Bae's parents for the first time...

BrU2MOWIgAAgKdo.jpg

That site is hilarious.
Thanks Wooden.

LegoArmo

I have $130.11 on my US PlayStation account, I might just buy Destiny and then never play it, like the rest of the games I have.

OlliOlli is out on PS4 now, Minecraft too, I guess.

Zabojnik

Álvaro Elbuyback Morata is back in the squad!

I don't know why I'm even excited :( it's pathetic :(

Yeah you do. That Morata-Llorente-Tevez tridente.
Pretty sure it was only attempted in training because everybody else was with their nationals teams.

I have $130.11 on my US PlayStation account, I might just buy Destiny and then never play it, like the rest of the games I have.

OlliOlli is out on PS4 now, Minecraft too, I guess.

You could save it for something you might actually play? Plenty of good games coming this holiday

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah you do. That Morata-Llorente-Tevez tridente.
Pretty sure it was only attempted in training because everybody else was with their nationals teams.
Shoving Elbuyback in the XI will juve one our strikers or Coman ;_;

Zabo please watch Coman's performance in their U21 side, he even made Sanogo look like Demba Ba

Zabojnik

Just pay for it and I'm good haha

I'm glad we built this foundation of trust from Germany to Slovenia. Merkel forgot you guys.

I didn't.

It's great that that's how you feel about it. I chalk it up to World War 2 reparations. #Partizani #NeverForget

I love you Bla.

MPW

Cristiano Ronaldo took to Twitter to clarify declarations he made last week. “I heard what the President said yesterday and I’m with him 100%”.

yeah right lol

next summer sell cr7 back to man utd and use that money to get pogba and reus

I'll never quite understand why Federer has become so obsessed with going to the net, when he often does it at ridiculous moments and it's not his strength by any means

Maybe he just isn't fit enough any more to spend entire matches embroiled in baseline battles, any tennis experts fancy educating me?

Night isn't bad!

- bloke kicking off at the dj
- me not liking some tuna cheese thing
- some guy who looks like he's straight out the cartel

More to follow.......

Wilbur

Banned
I'll never quite understand why Federer has become so obsessed with going to the net, when he often does it at ridiculous moments and it's not his strength by any means

Maybe he just isn't fit enough any more to spend entire matches embroiled in baseline battles, any tennis experts fancy educating me?

Yeah, this is it; he's trying to finish points much quicker now so he comes to the net a lot more.

Zabojnik

The tennis equivalent to dropping back to midfield in football innit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom