• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pereyra is not eligible for tomorrow, think he might've picked up a red card / culmination of yellows with Udinese last season.

This is it, Yurt. ASABOB'S TIME TO SHINE

We'll get Padoin or Romulo, I'm sure of it.
does Allegri even know that Asamoah was originally a midfielder?

Face it Yurt! Juve is not the only hot team in the league anymore. Milan and Roma are back! Maybe even Inter?
Napoli and Viola are good for neutrals as well. But you won't be interested in the latter since they have Mario Gomez

Zabojnik

Napoli and Fiorentina look really disappointing so far. Both teams seem to have regressed in terms of quality and that's without losing any major players. Well, Fiore is without Rossi, and Gomez is nowhere near his Bayern form. They have only up to go in the following weeks / months, but if I was one of their deluded fans, I'd be very worried about the upcoming EL matches.

Milan is back! YES
YES BLA!
Milan IS the best team in the world
Favourited.
Nigel.

http://abload.de/img/dejonggoal277kzf.gif[IMG]

Motherfucking.

[IMG]http://abload.de/img/dejonggoal277kzf.gif[IMG]

De Jong.

And LOL Cassano[/QUOTE]
We should just give him the captain armband and forget about who played in our youth sector, he deserves it.
[quote="Courage, post: 130011029"]Damn at Milan. It'll be all fun and games until they lose by the giallorossi.[/QUOTE]
Milan-Juve is next week, we'll lose. Or draw, at best.

Blablurn

YES BLA!

Favourited.

We should just give him the captain armband and forget about who played in our youth sector, he deserves it.

Milan-Juve is next week, we'll lose. Or draw, at best.

SgidUIA.png

Do not let this slip

Zabojnik

Is it true that they're changing the rules for how the teams are seeded in CL next year? They were talking about it on the telly, but I was too far gone to care. Something about league winners going automatically into Pot 1, regardless of the coefficient.

I saw Roma's last game and they were dreadful. Almost as if THEY were managed by Allegri.

That they were, lol.

Is it true that they're changing the rules for how the teams are seeded in CL next year? They were talking about it on the telly, but I was too far gone to care. Something about league winners going automatically into Pot 1, regardless of the coefficient.
Yeah winners of the top 7 leagues+ defending CL winner. Seems pointless since it will just mean that pot 2 will be stacked.
That they were, lol.
Will lol hard if they slip up against CSKA.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I saw Roma's last game and they were dreadful. Almost as if THEY were managed by Allegri.

Winning by being dreadful and looking like an Allegri team is the sign of champions innit ;_;

We don't even play like an Allegri team ;_; Allegri is basically failing at being an Allegri. How can one fail at being himself

Tell me elsk

Face it Yurt! Juve is not the only hot team in the league anymore. Milan and Roma are back! Maybe even Inter?

Inter started off the season with a 7-0 beating of Sassuolo and then did nothing else. Inter have a long way to go, but boy Kovacic is some player. His burst of speed yesterday was amazing.

Edit:started off last season

Rio on Moyes: "Moyes’s innovations led to negativity and confusion. It was always how to stop the other side. Not how to win."

"I didn’t enjoy playing under him [Moyes]. Sometimes our main tactic was the long, diagonal cross. It was embarrassing."

"Often Moyes told us to play it long. Some players felt they kicked the ball long more than at any time in their career."

"In one home game against Fulham we had 81 crosses! I was thinking, why are we doing this? Andy Carroll doesn’t play for us."

"He’d say: 'Today I want us to have 600 passes in the game. Last week it was only 400’."

"He brought a small club mentality to Old Trafford."

Rio on Moyes practicing set pieces in a park: "It was amateurish. Why not just send Bayern an e-mail or a DVD?."

Zabojnik

prima_pagina_m.jpg

Looool. Faccelo vedere = show him to us, but could also be interpreted as show it to us. It being a penis. Never change, Tuttosport.

Inter started off the season with a 7-0 beating of Sassuolo and then did nothing else. Inter have a long way to go, but boy Kovacic is some player. His burst of speed yesterday was amazing.

Kovacic is awesome, yeah. I guess they learned their lesson with Coutinho.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Allegri “We must be very, very happy, as this is an extraordinary group. Let’s not forget where we are coming from”

hmmm, where did I hear that one before ;)

inzaghi-team-celeb490ai.jpg

Great pic.

Edit:started off last season
let's be honest here, even Khal Drogo managed to score a brace on Sassuolo's defence :lol
Looool. Faccelo vedere = show him to us, but could also be interpreted as show it to us. It being a penis. Never change, Tuttosport.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL they picked the perfect picture too
I never truly rated Iturbe
Me too, honestly. I was against signing him since day ONE

Rio on Moyes: "Moyes’s innovations led to negativity and confusion. It was always how to stop the other side. Not how to win."

"I didn’t enjoy playing under him [Moyes]. Sometimes our main tactic was the long, diagonal cross. It was embarrassing."

"Often Moyes told us to play it long. Some players felt they kicked the ball long more than at any time in their career."

"In one home game against Fulham we had 81 crosses! I was thinking, why are we doing this? Andy Carroll doesn’t play for us."

"He’d say: 'Today I want us to have 600 passes in the game. Last week it was only 400’."

"He brought a small club mentality to Old Trafford."

Rio on Moyes practicing set pieces in a park: "It was amateurish. Why not just send Bayern an e-mail or a DVD?."

Is that real?

It sounds too plausible to be real.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Any media reaction to Berardi's red? This was his second for elbowing, right? Plus the Under 21 snub, he seems to be pushing his luck.

I dunno let's see!

But yeah :lol he's a bit feisty on the pitch :lol I LOVE it. Dodo and Jesus were DPing him all night and the latter in particular was roughing him up. Elbow justified
Evra "I’ve never worked as hard in my life! Serie A’s less intense than the Premiership but there’s a greater focus on tactics. You always need to be focused and alert to everything.”

Barclays Premface League is easy mode confirmed

Is that real?

It sounds too plausible to be real.

SURE LETS BLAME MOYES

Any media reaction to Berardi's red? This was his second for elbowing, right? Plus the Under 21 snub, he seems to be pushing his luck.
Someone on Sky said that the Inter player provoked him and tried to punch him. Still, an elbow to the face isn't the right answer, deserved red tbh.

--

BxhuoYuIgAAsmMQ.jpg:large

:')

Bxhlvg4CQAACN3h.png:large

Galliani got it right this time (so far).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
SALAZAR IS ALIVE! <3

Someone on Sky said that the Inter player provoked him and tried to punch him. Still, an elbow to the face isn't the right answer, deserved red tbh.
He's the next Suarez, isn't he?

but can you blame him? How's is THIS cool ;_;

Domenico+Berardi+5JR4wFb1plRm.jpg

he's 19 you cowards leave him alone

Jack cw

Inzaghi is a genious. God. I hated him for always scoring against Buyern.
He is amazing. Probably the striker who scored more goals from offside position than Torres regular ones in his whole carreer.
"I'm not mourning about Kroos"

YES LAHM

"It was the right decision to let him go"

He is useless as DM that's what Ancelotti and Real is witnessing. I still miss him though. I'd rather have a Kroos that constntly delivers good performances instead of a Ribery who is down most of the season and has 2 world class games that arent even deciding ones.

Salazar

He revealed one of the first signs of future problems was when Moyes banned the players from their ritual of eating low-fat chips on the night before a game.

:lol

Ando's blood must have been fucking boiling

How was Moyes that naive ?

El Topo

It's embarassing how many use Moyes as the scapegoat. If anything those quotes are embarassing for Ferdinand.

The quote about Bayern is hilarious. Moyes did the absolute best possible against them.

Milan-GAF, Torres picked up a knee injury?

Twisted ankle, Rami was a bit rough on Friday during training. I don't think he'll be back for the Juve game.
SALAZAR IS ALIVE! <3

He's the next Suarez, isn't he?

but can you blame him? How's is THIS cool ;_;

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Domenico+Berardi+5JR4wFb1plRm.jpg[img]

he's 19 you cowards leave him alone[/QUOTE]
He saved us from Allegri, I'll defend him 'til I die, but yesterday was too much.

I'm betting on Blind.

Love that guy, was solid yesterday.

People are getting carried away with his debut. Was good and I liked what I saw but QPR players ran past him very easily on at least 2/3 occasions and were able to get at our defence. Not so much of a problem when you're facing Charlie Austin and co...would be against the better teams.

Of course, one game, been here for a few days, adjusting, etc etc. But it was a very easy game from him, he did what I'd expect. Yes it's much better than anything we've had for a while so there is excitement but that's a desperately low bar. Let's see how it pans out over the next few games.

The defence still sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom