• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palermo are going straight back to Serie B, it's the same old defending, but with a much worse attack this time around.

bkmlbn.gif

FootballFan

Reading through the thread.

Elsk might seriously be the most clueless person in here about football and how it works.

Just thinking, it is incredible some of the things he says.

- EPL is boring and easy (supports Bayern in Bundesliga..).
- Augsburg are a great team (they are no better than west ham)
- Schmidt is a great coach, (lol)
- Pep doesn't know what he is doing, (only won 4 trophies in his first season in record timing, got to CL semis)
- pizarro is one of the best strikers in the world, (lol that movement)
- Robben in 2008 was better than Ronaldo (Jesus christ)

Imagine he was still posting in this thread. Rip.

El Topo

Reading through the thread.

Elsk might seriously be the most clueless person in here about football and how it works.

Just thinking, it is incredible some of the things he says.

- EPL is boring and easy (supports Bayern in Bundesliga..).
- Augsburg are a great team (they are no better than west ham)
- Schmidt is a great coach, (lol)
- Pep doesn't know what he is doing, (only won 4 trophies in his first season in record timing, got to CL semis)
- pizarro is one of the best strikers in the world, (lol that movement)
- Robben in 2008 was better than Ronaldo (Jesus christ)

Imagine he was still posting in this thread. Rip.

I'm gonna celebrate not being last.

Edit:
Slomka sacked? What the fuck?

slider

No disrespect to hammers but I'm surprised he isn't at a 'bigger' club already to be honest.

Can't believe how versatile he is.

Yeah, you're right. He's arrived pretty well equipped so surprised no one else was in for him. If people keep saying Viera-esque it doesn't help.

Was gutted Diame left but he was often a liability. Tried to play like Toure and despite being physically equipped he was a way off on technique. But knew he'd be fired up for the game; BFS' column in the paper last week didn't help. Wank.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So long as every team in the PL has a joke defence it will always be the best league, you cant beat this.

L1NETT

Hang about no Poyet even in the squad

Song's loan ain't gonna do wonders for his development

Needs to back go back to Charlton on loan to give Victory Vetokele and Bob the Builder's road to promotion

FootballFan

Ah, I remember. Weird fellow, I wonder what happened to him. I think he loved mangos.

My bet would be, he is at home watching replays of the Bayern 7-0 barca. Watches at least once a day.

It explains why he talks as if Bayern under jupp played every game like that. Even though it is far from true.

Slomka gone already?

lol

Beiersdorfer wanted Slomka out the day he came back. I tend towards it being an awful decision. But considering the circumstances, Beiersdorfer must have a successor on stand-by already. So, let's see who it will be.

Coach switcheroo with Schlacke? :lol

Go_Ly_Dow

sitting here with the whole house to myself with sky sports 1-5 and a fuck ton of footy on over the coming months

please go out and get pissed every night housemates

Elchele

Slomka gone already?

lol

Beiersdorfer wanted Slomka out the day he came back. I tend towards it being an awful decision. But considering the circumstances, Beiersdorfer must have a successor on stand-by already. So, let's see who it will be.

Coach switcheroo with Schlacke? :lol

Yeah, Beiersdorfer brings a bit of hope about the replacement. Slomka had to go, he has been shit at HSV... he's just not good enough to turn that team around.

Moyes incoming innit

sitting here with the whole house to myself with sky sports 1-5 and a fuck ton of footy on over the coming months

please go out and get pissed every night housemates

If you ain't naked, you aren't quite at the mountaintop yet....

Meanwhile I have to stream it from Ukraine, while my gf watches Eastenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom