• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Holy shit that would have been some finish

Good game

yvjync.gif

Zabojnik

Buffon allowing Messi to smell and touch the hand of a World Cup winner.
Bxl2iaWCMAAZgMn.jpg

"Is this a living, beating heart I'm sensing under here? Son, Juve are dead. DIE DIE DIE."
Bxl8yU9IEAEU7MH.png

I think he is good, much better than most sporting directors. Didn't he get you AVB?

No, especially since AVB coming basically made Beiersdorfer expendable because AVB is basically now in charge of transfers himself.

I'm actually quite disappointed that we didn't exploit the German market while Beiersdorfer was here. Better value there than in Portugal for sure.

No, especially since AVB coming basically made Beiersdorfer expendable because AVB is basically now in charge of transfers himself.

I'm actually quite disappointed that we didn't exploit the German market while Beiersdorfer was here. Better value there than in Portugal for sure.
Come to France

We've got an Andre Ayew with your name on it. 25m pls

Elchele

I doubt many german players would want to move to Russia.

El Topo

Kuranyi was a good striker, he didn't deserve the shit he got. 57 goals in 133 matches for Stuttgart, 87 in 209 matches for Schalke. That's good. Overall a better ratio than Klose.

YES HENDO

Vocal, sticks up for his teammates, honest, and runs himself into the ground. From refusing to be pushed out to Fulham, to probably being our captain 2 years from now. Boss.

Sorry Diablo, I was being a hindrance if anything. Dregs were 2-shotting me, everything else 1-shotting me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom