• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea all with a mid week fixture. Arsenal and Liverpool away from home. City and Chelsea head to head. points to be dropped. United to climb.

vangaal3.gif

Yes what a time to be alive.

Well now that I'm in a CL mood, time for some predictions:

Benfica 1 - Zenit 2
Dortmund 2 - Arsenal 1
Galatasaray 1 - Anderlecht 0
Juventus 4 - Malmo FF 0
Liverpool 0 - Ludogorets 1 UPSET SPECIAL
Monaco 1 - Bayer Leverkusen 1
Olympiakos Piraeus 0 - Atl. Madrid 2
Real Madrid 3 - Basel 1

Meier

You were among the best 500 worldwide or something like that, Svia.
we aren't worthy

I finished pretty high but it looks like it's hard (impossible?) to check the final results. There were two German guys who were right up there as well. I was 35th in the US and 1,471 overall coming into this past weekend's FPL but I fell down to 141/3,845. :(

Elchele

Liverpool m8s

should I put Henderson or Sterling in my fantasy team? Sterling is 8.5 and Henderson 7 IIRC. I currently have Henderson but I don't know if I should change

I finished pretty high but it looks like it's hard (impossible?) to check the final results. There were two German guys who were right up there as well. I was 35th in the US and 1,471 overall coming into this past weekend's FPL but I fell down to 141/3,845. :(

damn, give me some advices for my fantasy team pls!

K1LLER7

Benfica 1 - Zenit 0 (Sorry Svia)
Dortmund 2 - Arsenal 0
Juventus 3 - Malmo FF 0
Liverpool 3 - Ludogorets 0
Monaco 1 - Bayer Leverkusen 2
Real Madrid 4 - Basel 0

Batongen

Banned
Well now that I'm in a CL mood, time for some predictions:

Benfica 1 - Zenit 2
Dortmund 2 - Arsenal 1
Juventus 4 - Malmo FF 0
Liverpool 0 - Ludogorets 1 UPSET SPECIAL
Monaco 1 - Bayer Leverkusen 1
Real Madrid 3 - Basel 1

Not that it will happen but as I still default to Swedish citizen I'm going to go with the upset being in Torino.

Just wait till he gets his hands on little Raheem.

Like he'll catch him

Liverpool m8s

should I put Henderson or Sterling in my fantasy team? Sterling is 8.5 and Henderson 7 IIRC. I currently have Henderson but I don't know if I should change

Sterling will get way more points than Henderson

More goals, more assists, same clean sheet bonus (if they're both midfielders) more MotM awards (probably)

It seems like it will be a lot harder to find bargains in this year's CL fantasy. All my go to teams/players are in really hard groups. Russian league's best fullback for 3.5 though was too hard to resist.

This week is going to be awesome. PES Demo tomorrow, Forza demo tomorrow and FIFA EA Access Thursday :D

paying 4.99 per month for that shit. :lol fucking idiotic

£20 a year to get BF4, Madden, Fifa, NFS and Peggle is pretty good. Better than PS+ games on PS4 if you were to subscribe right now. My friend who just got an xbone is loving it cause he has 5 games to play for less than one.

K1LLER7

Nah, it's fucking impossible, even with 2 Level 22+ people in the Fireteam. Every enemy destroys me in no time, with 555 defense
Pls. You can't do it when you're missing the teams assist king (me :p)

Try it again tomorrow? Want to getbthe story missions done too if you're free.

Go_Ly_Dow

the problem with leicster is that their one of those working class struggling side teams used to playing through their own filth and handling a windy night up stoke

it will be a tough game

pls

Ludogrets as a club are younger than Raheem Sterling and are a League Two sized club (what is their stadium...about 8k?)

Liverpool should fucking pound them

That's why it's an UPSET, mate. Besides, FC Kransodar are younger than my 6 year old nephew and they skullfucked Real Sociedad just like I predicted.

Plus I liked what I saw from Ludogorets in last year's EL when they shamed confuziz's boys twice. Believe!

Yen

Sterling... Django... Marko... Lallana... Balotelli... Coutinho...

Nnnnhhhhggggg

Markovic is banned for the next two CL games for scrapping with Vucinic in the EL. Would really like Coutinho and Balotelli to step up soon. Ludogorets are the type of team they should be putting to the sword.

Slizz

PES demo tomorrow? :lol can't wait. Probably will freeze the system first time around DL'ing then work the second time and be disappointing. Such is the life of PES.

Fry

Markovic is banned for the next two CL games for scrapping with Vucinic in the EL. Would really like Coutinho and Balotelli to step up soon. Ludogorets are the type of team they should be putting to the sword.
Fuck that. And I agree, both need to put in a performance.

Ia Django going to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom