• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
PES demo tomorrow? :lol can't wait. Probably will freeze the system first time around DL'ing then work the second time and be disappointing. Such is the life of PES.

It'll probably brick everyone's PS4, and Konami will get Kojima to make an anime MGS game for 3DS to cover the damage

K1LLER7

Told you I was a liability :p

@Killerinho, we'd have no chance bruv. Hopefully we get some equipment in the rest of the story that'll leave us better equipped for the Strikes and that
You will with me bruv :p

We need to play crucible to get our rank up to the 2nd level, then we can buy some of that stronger equipment.

We'll try the strike with Figa and get the story missions done. Will txt you when i'm on tomorrow ;)

You will with me bruv :p

We need to play crucible to get our rank up to the 2nd level, then we can buy some of that stronger equipment.

We'll try the strike with Figa and get the story missions done. Will txt you when i'm on tomorrow ;)

You need rank 3 and it costs 150 crucible marks per weapon. :p

You'll start randomly picking up armour now with light which will increase your level. I got to 24 without even trying.

Edit: I might be vanguard marks actually. Not sure about crucible.

Facism

His debut was promising to be fair.

Against QPR.

innit. Any decent team SHOULD smash a shit one. When they come across Ramon Chelsea or Peter North Liverpool they'll have more juice than they can handle and their defence will gag, choke and leak goals all over themselves.

K1LLER7

You need rank 3 and it costs 150 crucible marks per weapon. :p

You'll start randomly picking up armour now with light which will increase your level. I got to 24 without even trying.
I've got 2 pieces of armour with light attributes, but the defence stat is lower than my other armours.

Is it still better to equip?

Arnie

Sterling... Django... Marko... Lallana... Balotelli... Coutinho...

Nnnnhhhhggggg

You say that but Marko, Balotelli, Coutinho and Lallana couldn't create a single good chance against Villa.

Don't want to rely on Sterling and Django is too injury prone to rely on for an entire season.

The aforementioned four need to get it together quick.

K1LLER7

You say that but Marko, Balotelli, Coutinho and Lallana couldn't create a single good chance against Villa.

Don't want to rely on Sterling and Django is too injury prone to rely on for an entire season.

Ibe is the answer.

Meier

I just hit level 20 last night. 675 armor and 13 light (140 disc, 186 strength). Leveling up Bladedancer is so slow...the exp scaling is strange.

I just hit level 20 last night. 675 armor and 13 light (140 disc, 186 strength). Leveling up Bladedancer is so slow...the exp scaling is strange.

I tried it for a bit, but I actually prefer Gunslinger so I didn't bother. I missed my throwing knife too much.

GorillaJu

It was their first game in the PL together as a team and it was against a team that played with a 10-man defense. Yeah it was shitty and frustrating but Lallana, Coutinho and Markovic all looked bright, just couldn't link up together effectively.

K1LLER7

Post-Steve McClaren Ibe and Origi in a single summer is too much to even think about at this point.

All for £0.

You can fucking shove your Di Marias.
Can't wait for United v Liverpool this season. Battle of the diamonds. Di Maria will tear Glen Johnson a new one and leave 'pool fans calling for a Roy Hodgson return.

I think Ibe will be great for you guys. From what i've seen of him, he could turn out to be an amazing winger. Not sure about him playing through the middle, but he's fucking rapid and he looks a big lad.

Why are people still talking like Johnson is a major part of our plans

Manquillo and Flanagan will be fighting for the RB spot, and I imagine Moreno, Enrique and Flanagan are preferred choices at LB

Hixx

There is a nozzle you can buy for your shower than is designed to be shoved up your pooper to clean it out.
wtzgU.gif

10 minutes into the day and this is definitely the strangest thing I will learn during it.

There is a nozzle you can buy for your shower than is designed to be shoved up your pooper to clean it out.
wtzgU.gif

10 minutes into the day and this is definitely the strangest thing I will learn during it.

If you're a prude who can't handle a bit of a nutella sword, it's fairly useful.
I made Quiche use it.

K1LLER7

This is killing me.

You've played it once. In homage to us. Against QPR.

We're taking you to Diamond School.
Gaal is a genius. He doesn't go to school m8.

QPR was the perfect test subject. Just you wait, I guarentee Brendan will be sat at home in his undies, watching Carragher & Neville's MNF, diligently taking notes.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I like Arsenal but the thought of Kagawa showing sweet justice is too good to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom