• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

i6DeGh6ZH3Dfv.gif

The GOAT is back in the Champions League. I can't wait for Totti to score Bayern and City.

Messi might do things that can't be done on a playstation, but Totti does things that can't be done on a quantum computer

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Double post fuck it. WAKE UP PPL ;_;

The GOAT is back in the Champions League. I can't wait for Totti to score Bayern and City.

Messi might do things that can't be done on a playstation, but Totti does things that can't be done on a quantum computer
united7roma1.jpg

AWWWWW Y...

Bxoh28CIYAA5ExL.jpg:large

NO. NOT 3-5-2 AGAIN, FFS.

You know, I'm actually okay with a 3-5-2 this time, since it minimizes the damage of Mauricio Evra.

w....what the hell am I saying....NO IM NOT *Stockholm syndrome*

Lightning

Banned
Mesut Ozil's situation is really a funny one. Him being on the 'wing' is a waste but when you look at his heat map for games he's all over the pitch. He's just not impacting the games like we know he can. Hope he can find his form soon, in 3 weeks time at Stamford Bridge so we can shit on Chelsea will be a great time.

Double post fuck it. WAKE UP PPL ;_;

united7roma1.jpg

You know, I'm actually okay with a 3-5-2 this time, since it minimizes the damage of Mauricio Evra.

w....what the hell am I saying....NO IM NOT *Stockholm syndrome*

That Roma side playes some of the best football ever seen, but when it went wrong it blew up x100

Mastadon

Banned
Yurt.

How do you do it?

You have a Russian model girlfriend. And yet over 35.000 posts on GAF?

What is your secret?

Oh come on, everyone knows that at least four people have access to the 'Yurt' account. He pays Chinese people to log on and keep his post count high.

So I hear Monreal is out too and Chambers is a doubt?

GG Arsene

Isn't Gibbs half dead?

So our back four is gonna be Gibbs-Kosc-Mert-Bellarin

I can't wait for Kosc to commit a stupid tackle and get red carded and Wenger finally realises there is nobody else who can play back there so we have to play with a back three

Lightning

Banned
Isn't Gibbs half dead?

So our back four is gonna be Gibbs-Kosc-Mert-Bellarin

I can't wait for Kosc to commit a stupid tackle and get red carded and Wenger finally realises there is nobody else who can play back there so we have to play with a back three
Are you actually an Arsenal fan? Your posts make me think your Tim 'Negative' Payton.

Are you actually an Arsenal fan? Your posts make me think your Tim 'Negative' Payton.

Half is toungue in cheek. Of course I want us to be fully fit and destroy Dortmund, but Wenger is responsible for assembling a very thin squad and for far too long he has not been held accountable.

DBT85

I'd love to have Ronnie back but a) don't think DDM7 should lose his shirt and don't know how Ronaldo would react, b) don't know how we fit them all in and happy c) transfer fee for a 30 year old would be huge.

I hope Roma finishes second behind Bayern. You will lose two times against us though.

I am not a Roma fan lol. Only a Totti fan. But I really am looking forward to those two matches. Will be interesting if Roma can translate last seasons success into CL success and to see how young Italians like Florenzi and Destro handle the level up.

I'd love to have Ronnie back but a) don't think DDM7 should lose his shirt and don't know how Ronaldo would react, b) don't know how we fit them all in and happy c) transfer fee for a 30 year old would be huge.

Zidane went to Madrid for a world record fee at 29. Ronaldo will easily be able able to compete to a high level for another 5-6 years and a good level for a few years after that.

Lightning

Banned
Half is toungue in cheek. Of course I want us to be fully fit and destroy Dortmund, but Wenger is responsible for assembling a very thin squad and for far too long he has not been held accountable.
By fans he is being held accountable. By the Arsenal board Wenger has immunity from the sack, waste of time beating that drum, Even Mourinho has made jokes how no matter what happens at Arsenal Wenger decides his own future and how he wants to do it.

As long as your not one of those "I hope we lose XXXXXXX game to make a point to Wenger" posters it's all good. Can't stand Arsenal fans who want us to lose just to spite Wenger though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How do you do it?
why do you keep asking me this :lol :lol :lol

well let's see, I signed up here in 2009 and I've been with this girl since..Feb! (and various others since 2009). I post (in bursts) during my 10-12 hrs grueling shifts ;_; or whenever I'm bored, and I find this thread to be more entertaining than most social networks. We're both low maintenance and not clingy so hanging out for 3-4 hours per day is more than enough most of the time. Wednesday, Friday and sometimes Sat is when we're 100% free and we go out to movies/breakfast+dinner/whatever. She knows ALL my friends so we go out together sometimes

in other words, time management and WhatsApp<3 :p

full disclosure: Blablurn is the only one who saw her face a long time ago xoxo

Jack cw

I am not a Roma fan lol. Only a Totti fan. But I really am looking forward to those two matches. Will be interesting if Roma can translate last seasons success into CL success and to see how young Italians like Florenzi and Destro handle the level up.

Ok, good to know, Shanks. I hope that Serie A teams perform better this time around.

why do you keep asking me this :lol :lol :lol

well let's see, I signed up here in 2009 and I've been with this girl since..Feb! (and various others since 2009). I post (in bursts) during my 10-12 hrs grueling shifts ;_; or whenever I'm bored, and I find this thread to be more entertaining than most social networks. We're both low maintenance and not clingy so hanging out for 3-4 hours per day is more than enough most of the time. Wednesday, Friday and sometimes Sat is when we're 100% free and we go out to movies/breakfast+dinner/whatever

in other words, time management and WhatsApp<3 :p

full disclosure: Blablurn is the only one who saw her face xoxo

I would like to see her face to feel socially included. I am willing to pay the full amount.

By fans he is being held accountable. By the Arsenal board Wenger has immunity from the sack, waste of time beating that drum, Even Mourinho has made jokes how no matter what happens at Arsenal Wenger decides his own future and how he wants to do it.

As long as your not one of those "I hope we lose XXXXXXX game to make a point to Wenger" posters it's all good. Can't stand Arsenal fans who want us to lose just to spite Wenger though.

But Wenger gets annoyed by fans who question him.

I don't know if I have ever made a post like that, but I have never rooted against us when watching us play on tv or booed any players of Wenger when at the stadium.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I was completely shocked when I saw Yurt post in a different thread. It was the bloodborne hype train thread.
Haha it was one post! I seriously hate gaming side, there's so much negativity about everything and anything over there. I won't allow them to spoil my Bloodborne hype with their nitpicking
I hope that Serie A teams perform better this time around.
You so don't :lol
Mhm, also why his posts get edited so much.

This is one of my PM's:

AHAHAHAHAHA now that's brilliant!

Lightning

Banned
But Wenger gets annoyed by fans who question him.

I don't know if I have ever made a post like that, but I have never rooted against us when watching us play on tv or booed any players of Wenger when at the stadium.
Wenger gets annoyed when anyone questions him. Remember when he started giving stupid answers to questions like "How many games have you managed?" when asked legitimate questions? That's Wenger, Acts all nice when things are going well, last season during the tough period he even skipped a few press conferences and Arsenal done some privately. Wenger hates it and he'll cop it again this season if we start to lose.

We'll be okay tonight I think but it's ridiculous that we're in this situation and it's only mid-September. :/
Chambers and Monreal are fine. Both could miss this match which sucks but in general both are okay and will make the Villa game. Debuchy is the only real injury we have but it's an issue because we were short before the season started and now we are very short.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't feel any excitement for our game tonight :(

I think Juve-Europe last season completely killed me. SURE I want us to progress, but what's the point of progressing if we're not going to win it? Co-efficient? Money? WHO CARES! Fucking needless heartache
Yurt pls, I'd rather see an Italian CL winner than unadecima (god, what a shit word)

tumblr_nbx0hhXk8L1r30r4xo1_250.gif

..touche!

I would like to see her face to feel socially included. I am willing to pay the full amount.
pretty sure you'll see everything in our scheduled foursome in London. Or threesome rather, since Shorty is too pussy to experiment sexually with anything other than her dildos* :mad:

*I'm not calling you a dildo here, but you might be to her.

Jack cw

That's why it is: La Decima primera.

:LOL You Madrid fans can't let go of that Decima word, can you?

I think Juve-Europe last season completely killed me. SURE I want us to progress, but what's the point of progressing if we're not going to win it? Co-efficient? Money? WHO CARES! Fucking needless heartache

Imagine both Juve and Dortmund finish 3rd in group and play the EL final.

jts

...hate me...
Neymar and Ronaldo or Messi and Costa for UCL fantasy. Hmmm....

edit: GUISE, THE UCL FANTASY LEAGUE CODE AIN'T WORKING, SUPPLY IT TO ME

Lightning

Banned

If every fan felt this way the sport would collapse. What's the point for Parma, Fiorentina, Torino, Lazio etc fans in this case, they can't win the Serie A so don't bother watching as they can't win? It's the enjoyment of the sport man. Arsenal can't win it either but I still want us to win simply because I enjoy watching us play even if we end up trophyless at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom