• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If every fan felt this way the sport would collapse. What's the point for Parma, Fiorentina, Torino, Lazio etc fans in this case, they can't win the Serie A so don't bother watching as they can't win? It's the enjoyment of the sport man. Arsenal can't win it either but I still want us to win simply because I enjoy watching us play even if we end up trophyless at the end of the season.
you're so cute and filled with life Lighnting ;_; I'd hate to see you end up like me.
Yurt is so in love with Vidal

I fear the day Vidal leaves Juve
I like him just as much as any player in our team. I have no loyalty to them, they can all fuck off if they want, except for Marchisio.
Fine. It'll be La Onceava.
we'll call it La Way Too Much

Jack cw

pretty generous thinking if you believe they will realize it in only 1 year
Ancelotti is still indenial about it. "It's not the system" bla bla bla. Of course it is :D
Modric is the only CM, all others are either CAMs or rather mediocre in defnsive work in midfield. Galacticos 2.0

I think I have found the kit for Believe FC in FIFA 15.

kq4YjRz.jpg

pretty sure you'll see everything in our scheduled foursome in London. Or threesome rather, since Shorty is too pussy to experiment sexually with anything other than her dildos* :mad:

*I'm not calling you a dildo here, but you might be to her.

Oh my, I'll say no more but you wrong ;)

Blablurn

It's amazin how Schalke failed in the last 10 years. They were so far ahead of Dortmund. They had the new stadium. They had Gazprom and they had Champions League football over all those years.

And yet... nothing.

Dortmund was basically dead in the beginning of the 2000s and yet they won more Bundesliga titles in the last 5 years than Schalke in the last 50 years :lol

Schalke is such a fucked up club.

Jack cw

It's amazin how Schalke failed in the last 10 years. They were so far ahead of Dortmund. They had the new stadium. They had Gazprom and they had Champions League football over all those years.

And yet... nothing.

Dortmund was basically dead in the beginning of the 2000s and yet they won more Bundesliga titles in the last 5 years than Schalke in the last 50 years :lol

Schalke is such a fucked up club.

Thats what happens if you make yourself dependant from Putin.
But its pretty easy to explain. Schalke had a competent manager with Aussauer but they wanted to become a bigger club with all it costs and they had the money for it. But what they hadnt and what Dortmund made better: A real concept. Dortmund has a philosophy and a great board that knows how to manage a club and has simply better people. I'm glad that Dortmund made it to become the second force in Germany.

Blablurn

Thats what happens if you make yourself dependant from Putin.
But its pretty easy to explain. Schalke had a competent manager with Aussauer but they wanted to become a bigger club with all it costs and they had the money for it. But what they hadnt and what Dortmund made better: A real concept. Dortmund has a philosophy and a great board that knows how to manage a club and has simply better people. I'm glad that Dortmund made it to become the second force in Germany.

Dortmund is truly the best thing that happened to the Bundesliga in recent years. What a club. Incredible.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Swiss club FC Lenzburg sack masseuse for performing fellatio on player in front of the whole team :lol
FC Lenzburg have sacked their club masseuse, after it emerged that she performed fellatio on one of the players during the Divison 3 promotions celebrations last May, as reported by Blick.

Worse, the 40 year old-masseuse performed the oral sex on the player in front of the whole team, who gathered around in a circle, filming the entire scene and cheering along.

The video became a hit within the dressing room, passed around from player to player, until it ended up with the club President, who was none too pleased, naturally.

The dismissal was decided by the Board. The players were sanctioned internally. We could not release half a team, of course.

”Carmen”, as Swiss media have dubbed her to protect her identity, has the right to reply, and has told the media that she is a scapegoat; she has a blackout of the incident and believes she must have been spiked:

”I’m the scapegoat – someone had to blamed, and I was the easiest victim.

It is very unpleasant.

The championship celebration was totally out of control. I have a total blackout of the whole incident nothing more.

And even though I only had two drinks, I have a bad idea of what happened.

I can well imagine that something was mixed into the drink to me. I then had to constantly pass.

Something was fishy.”

Blablurn

I love how this thread turns from Bundesliga to a EPL thread throughout the day. German efficiency in the morning,British normal, legit banter in the evening.

why do you keep asking me this :lol :lol :lol

well let's see, I signed up here in 2009 and I've been with this girl since..Feb! (and various others since 2009). I post (in bursts) during my 10-12 hrs grueling shifts ;_; or whenever I'm bored, and I find this thread to be more entertaining than most social networks. We're both low maintenance and not clingy so hanging out for 3-4 hours per day is more than enough most of the time. Wednesday, Friday and sometimes Sat is when we're 100% free and we go out to movies/breakfast+dinner/whatever. She knows ALL my friends so we go out together sometimes

in other words, time management and WhatsApp<3 :p

full disclosure: Blablurn is the only one who saw her face a long time ago xoxo

Just admit, you give your account to banned people. So how has had access to it? Tell us!

L1NETT

Looking over pool's last CL game

I think i'm right in sayin it's 2009 vs Fiorentina (Pool lost 2-1)

Check this lineup out

Cavalieri
Agger
Insua
Darby
Skrtel
Dossena
Aquilani (Pacheco 76)
Gerrard
Benayoun
Mascherano (Aurelio 86)
18 Kuyt (Torres 65)

STEPHEN DARBY YES LAD

WJD

Considering absolutely nothing of note is happening this evening I might go out for a jog after my tea.

A 90 minute jog.

With an ad break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom