• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow Tim Wiese :eek:

wiese640.jpg

I hope Costa isn't too hurt. I am sure Remy is good enough to help us beat Swansea with the players behind him but I really want my top goalscorer bet on Costa to come through for me.

Arnie

I was offered Wiese on a free but I've already got Sommer.

Speaking of, time for a brew and a return to FM. Max Kruse is on fire at the moment. I beat Hamburg in my opening match and drew away at Bayern in my second.

Champions League dream is on for best-Borussia.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Reports of Juventus preparing to sign Juan Mata from Manchester United are gathering momentum. -- Daily Mirror "

Okay!

I'm happy Yurt has such a phenomenal life. The Man's been taken from his home to work, the least he deserves is some superlative Russian poon and a tidal wave of disposable income.

tumblr_lrlim2cnR71qgoli2.gif

love you Arnie <3 thanks <3

now I only get to see my college BFFs on trips/duty abroad. Which kinda sucks, but thank god for WhatsApp and Skype ;_; (I do have a group of awesome friends here though, but still.)

not seeing my family anymore is a massive plus :lol but I do miss my little sister so much. She comes to visit whenever she's free sometimes

LYRZt.gif

Bold One

I still don't know how to play Manchester United in Fifa 2015. So many good players, but all on offense.

You're one of my favorite posters.

But I can't stand that you are having a better life than me.

#yurtout

Edit: Fringe Season 5's opening is FUCKING amazing.

FRINGE is just great in general

While this is The Mirror, of all newspapers, I would love Juve to buy Mata.

Not saying Mata isn't quality but we have too many players in his position, come on Juve, exchange him with Pogba T_T

We want our baby back.

Arnie

"Reports of Juventus preparing to sign Juan Mata from Manchester United are gathering momentum. -- Daily Mirror "

Okay!

tumblr_lrlim2cnR71qgoli2.gif

love you Arnie <3 thanks <3

now I only get to see my college BFFs on trips/duty abroad. Which kinda sucks, but thank god for WhatsApp and Skype ;_; (I do have a group of awesome friends here though, but still.)

not seeing my family anymore is a massive plus :lol but I do miss my little sister so much. She comes to visit whenever she's free sometimes

LYRZt.gif
That was the worst part about moving to London, not being able to see my University mates. I now live with my best friend and my others are all getting jobs so have the disposable cash to come to London at weekends. Life finds a way.

You don't want Mata, he's been at United for too long. It's over for him.

Question: "Do you understand Ribery's decision to retire from the NT of France?"

Answer: "Ribery can't decide for himself, if he plays for France or not. If Didier Deschamps invites him to the team, he has to come. That's how it's determined in the statutes of FIFA. If he doesn't come, he will be banned for 3 games with Bayern. I can't understand him anyway. He is french and the EC is in France, not in Poland. How does he not want to play there?"

:lol

fucking Platini

Have you seen Mad Men?

If not, that. My favourite show.
Nope haven't seen it yet, I feel being 7 seasons behind is already stacked against me but I've never heard anything but good things so I might as well jump in. A mate is telling me to get into Banshee, anyone seen that yet?

Nope haven't seen it yet, I feel being 7 seasons behind is already stacked against me but I've never heard anything but good things so I might as well jump in. A mate is telling me to get into Banshee, anyone seen that yet?

I would only see being 7 seasons behind as something positive. All that stuff ahead of you without annoying waiting time.

Arnie

Seven brilliant seasons of uninterrupted television should not be seen as a negative.

Dive in.

It's top.

I would only see being 7 seasons behind as something positive. All that stuff ahead of you without annoying waiting time.
I get your point, back in my single days I went through Parks and Rec and Always Sunny in Philly over 1-2 days and it was heaven but these days it takes me a month or 2 to make my way through House of Cards(excellent show by the way).

FootballFan

I get your point, back in my single days I went through Parks and Rec and Always Sunny in Philly over 1-2 days and it was heaven but these days it takes me a month or 2 to make my way through House of Cards(excellent show by the way).

You like it's always sunny?

Best arsenal bro here.

I watched a couple of Fringe episodes and I..don't think I liked it.

Is it basically Scifi-mystery of the week being solved by wacky characters? The old guy in particular was too much :lol

Do you like sci-fi comics Yurt?

Because Fringe basically becomes that somewhere near the end of the first season. It starts becoming REALLY good.

EDIT:

UsrpfQu.png

Oh my.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wooden WTF AHAHAHAHAHAHA?!

David Trezeguet “Juventus have to raise the bar and put the Champions League among their targets. If I were to choose, I’d focus on the Champions League rather than a fourth consecutive Scudetto.

“The Final we lost to Milan is the biggest regret of my career.”

OH?

henry_trezeguet_afpV.jpg

I'm glad David has found a way to suppress memories of his WC final miss :lol xoxo <33

That was the worst part about moving to London, not being able to see my University mates. I now live with my best friend and my others are all getting jobs so have the disposable cash to come to London at weekends.
OH BABYY!!!

and I'm glad you're warming up to London! It's a fabulous fabulous place for our age range :p
]Life finds a way.
Innit <3
You don't want Mata, he's been at United for too long. It's over for him.
I don't think we're gonna pay up anything for him, it's just a loan apparently. (but then again, we're talking about the Daily Mail here)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Do you like sci-fi comics Yurt?

Because Fringe basically becomes that somewhere near the end of the first season. It starts becoming REALLY good.
I don't read comics but I do LOVE sci-fi movies!

Fringe spoiler
are you talking about her diving into that pool and solving stuff from the past/future? Or something like that :lol

possibly a massive spoiler
I vaguely remember an episode about dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom