• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

Mexico-Chile was a disgrace. What's the point of even calling it a 'friendly' if you're going to foul and rough up Chilean players like a bunch of rude jackasses?

You should cheer for us every time the U.S plays them. Probably the most blood boiling international fixture imo.

That Götze WC winning goal, though. I can't believe he's already a legend.

Esch

Banned
You should cheer for us every time the U.S plays them. Probably the most blood boiling international fixture imo.

That Götze WC winning goal, though. I can't believe he's already a legend.
Us? I'm an American m9. But yeah. They're flagrant with that shit. It's a goddamn disgrace I tell you. Need to stop putting up with that bullshit.

14ui442_jpg.gif

subtles

Can't we live in a world where we have more than one awesome young player?

"He's good but not as good as..."

Ugh.

It's a joke, mate. KidA was invested in the development of the two as he's really interested in the youth side of football. I'm merely paying homage to the fall of Adnan, the acquisition of Di Maria and the rise and rise of Raheem.

I'm joking again.

beans...

Please.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOOOOOL. I fucking love this nickname. It's just so apt.

What position does he play for France U21? Seems like he could excel in any (semi-)attacking role, honestly.

I have no idea, but I THINK he was playing behind Sonogo, because he was basically everywhere.
Ángel di María claims Real Madrid asked him to miss World Cup final[/URL]
on the other hand, we gave Vidal and Chile the greenlight to fuck up his knee in the World Cup because we knew how much it meant to him ;_;
Cannot believe that show is so popular. Don't get it.
Wait, it is? Or you mean on GAF?
Isn't it an obligation to buy like Negredo?
It's definitely an obligation to buy, he said his goodbyes (with a letter) already.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
A true human bean club.
our true-human-bean-ness is underrated. We even gave Junited some money for Pogba as compensation

but really, it was like giving someone a band-aid after stabbing them in the back

BUT TO BE FAIR when you really think about it, it wasn't our fault to begin with. SAF gave Pogba the knife, sharpened it, and then exposed his back. Don't mess with Raiola's clients, we learned that the hard way.

speaking of which, getting over Pogba and Verratti must be really hard ;_; it's like dumping a girl weeks before she turns into a super famous model ;_;

Blablurn

lol

playing fifa

winning 3:0

the other guy just pauses the game over and over again. so salty.

why would anyone ever get salty over fifa?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
lol

playing fifa

winning 3:0

the other guy just pauses the game over and over again. so salty.

why would anyone ever get salty over fifa?

one of the reasons I stopped playing FIFA after 11 (or 12, I don't remember)

WAAY too many kids are playing it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
plus you got a russian model girlfriend.

why do you even post on a gaming board, yurtl????

I'm at work DUDE

if it was up to me, we'd be together 24/7* ;_; but this isn't college anymore, we both have jobs ;_;

*not really, I need my man-cave time sometimes

FootballFan

<---

If you want to play FIFA 15 when its out, Quote for my PSN ID. Send me a request with GAF name so I know its you.

Alright mate.

Footballgaf lurkers who desperately want Phlebas psn. Bad luck mates.

My psn Is UCK_MY_ICK add if you want to lose. I already sold fifa 14 so it will have to be fifa 15.

It's a joke, mate. KidA was invested in the development of the two as he's really interested in the youth side of football. I'm merely paying homage to the fall of Adnan, the acquisition of Di Maria and the rise and rise of Raheem.

I'm joking again.

beans...

Please.

Also if Adnan's fallen off then what the hell has happend to the hope of English football, Jack Wilshere?

RAAAAAAAAMSEY!!

I'm honestly more interested in the development of Welsh players than English players currently.

subtles

Also if Adnan's fallen off then what the hell has happend to the hope of English football, Jack Wilshere?

RAAAAAAAAMSEY!!

I'm honestly more interested in the development of Welsh players than English players currently.

Adnan will always have my respect for the Nando's incident.

As for Jack, he'll be back now that his system is clear.

-----

I hope you all go hard at each other when Fifa 15 comes out.

So many disputes over which of you is the best.

Go easy on FreeWheelin'.

Poor lad gets hammered by Will every other day.

Arnie

I'll get internet in my gaff on Tuesday, been without it since mid-July. If I can squeeze the funds enough I'll pick Destiny up, might also get FIFA.

Need to try the demo, though. It's impossible to judge a football game until you play it. Really tempted by the new PES an all. When's the demo out for that?

RVY?

I'll get internet in my gaff on Tuesday, been without it since mid-July. If I can squeeze the funds enough I'll pick Destiny up, might also get FIFA.

Need to try the demo, though. It's impossible to judge a football game until you play it. Really tempted by the new PES an all. When's the demo out for that?

RVY?

FIFA Demo on Tuesday, PES demo on the 17th. Really really hope PES is good this year so we have two good football games again. the competition makes everything better.

Arnie

FIFA Demo on Tuesday, PES demo on the 17th. Really really hope PES is good this year so we have two good football games again. the competition makes everything better.
When is PES out?

And I'm making the decision to watch the Spurs game in full again. Fuck the international break. I'm not having it.

I still don't know how to play Manchester United in Fifa 2015. So many good players, but all on offense.

Junited GAF is this some sort of reverse pulga #leaving ? AM I BEING PUSHED OUT?

You're one of my favorite posters.

But I can't stand that you are having a better life than me.

#yurtout

Edit: Fringe Season 5's opening is FUCKING amazing.

Arnie

November 13th.
Ugh.

That demo better be good. I can't afford to buy both so it needs to give me the impetus to wait.

I'm happy Yurt has such a phenomenal life. The Man's been taken from his home to work, the least he deserves is some superlative Russian poon and a tidal wave of disposable income.

Also:

@JimmyRiceWriter: Dalglish-Clarke-Keen didn't have much time for opposition analysis reports. Stats less important than what they saw with own eyes.

Yikes. Feels Moyes-esque. Echos of an era long gone. I love Kenny and he truly saved the club from sliding into a Hodgson shaped abyss, flipping that particular season from tragic to electric overnight, but our owners made the right decision to part ways soon after. The management game had changed significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom